Resubbed, having problems with resolution

Sacremas

Okay so I resubbed to play new story content after being away for several years, in the meantime I have gotten a new computer and I now play my games on a 44" 4k TV via a HDMI cable from my GTX 980. When I started up the game after reinstalling I changed around the screen resolutions, trying to set it to 1920x1080, with the result being that the game crashed, when I started it back up again it now sets my windows resolution to 800x600, and while I can hear the audio fine of the load menu having started up, I can't see anything at all (hovering over the Win 10 taskbar icon for a running SWTOR shows instead of a picture to swap to just a very thin sliver, basically just a line with changing colors instead of a screen to swap to). Because of this I can't change the resolution to something that will actually work for my setup, and I do not have any PC monitors available to check. I tried using GeForce Experience to change SWTOR's resolution, but that worked badly, and the game doesn't start up at all now after using the "optimize" function (probably because Experience doesn't like my TV or the like, honestly I have no idea).

Basically I am wondering if there is any way outside of the game itself that I can change video options like resolution to something else without reinstalling the whole game, something like an ini file to change values in?