Any Organized Raids need a Healer?

Hello World.

I'm looking for an organized raid, most likely a guild looking to fill a spot, that needs a healer. I am a Sorc 3 enhancements and 1 implant away from BiS 72s. I've cleared both TFB and SV HM in 8 and 16 man, have some but limited experience in NiM TFB. Understand my role/class very well. I just need to find a progress raid that is looking to be a bit more on the serious side, but still having a good time along the way.

I don't mean to be hurtful but its much harder then I originally thought to find a raid group that isn't carrying someone, making it very hard to progress to NiM. I understand people play this game for many reasons, but I'm tired of being the over geared healer trying to fill the Director (General) role just to get groups through certain fights that should be easy. If anyone needs a spot filled let me know, even if its just for this week.

Server = Prophecy

Some friendly advice: If you are looking for a guild/group that takes raiding seriously, you may want to take your looking for that guild more seriously. Looking in the correct forum would be a good place to start. I am sure many guilds on your server have posts up in your server's looking for guild forum. Check them out, and I am sure the type of guild you are looking for has a website and most likely has an application up on that website. After you have an idea of which guild(s) are what you are looking for fill out their app(s) and get in touch with them.