Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

My DS Jedi Consular was born on Alderaan to a minor noble family who was neither Repuiblic or Sith-allied. She grew up very attached to her parents. Both Jedi and Sith took interest in her due to her strong connection to the Force but her parents refused to give her away. At the age of 7, her "strange" abilities became for them to much bear, one event after the other. The last straw was when she severely injured a child from another noble house which made relations between the two houses incredibly tense. They began analyzing both Jedi and Sith and their histories deeply, eventually deciding to take up the Jedi on their offer of training their daughter, believing that they would do good for her. Like Theron, my character wishes she could've been with her parents but circumstances wouldn't allow it. I feel that my character is more of a foil to Lana, being the Jedi with the demeanor of a Sith to her Sith with the demeanor of a Jedi. She didn't take what Theron did on Umbara very well and she's in constant denial that he is a "traitor" and desperately tries to find a way to bring him back. His betrayal definitely made a lot of sense with my character. Doesn't help that she is responsible for his father's death and tried to kill his mom over a grudge.

Not like he was close to either of his parents to begin with...

Not like he was close to either of his parents to begin with...

Which is such a waste IMO. In the book and the little short story they posted on the website I felt Theron and Jace were starting to awkwardly build a relationship and then on Iokath they randomly hate each other because reasons. A very interesting character with a lot of potential thrown away so BioWare could have a disposable mustache twirling villain of the week (same goes for Acina). I was also super disappointed that there was no awkward "meet your lover's parents" moment between Jace and a character who romanced Theron (especially a sith or imperial).

I brought 8 characters through the KOFTE/KOTET stories. Four of them romanced Theron.

My sith warrior doesn't take well to betrayers. After Quinn betrayed her she broke up with him. Even had a short "affair" with Lana. She was attracted to Theron when they worked together during the Revan campaign, but she was still very untrusting of men and unwilling to put her emotions out there again. She stuck with flirting but in the end left Theron annoyed that she didn't want to be with him. Five+ years go by and she sees him again on Odesson. The feelings of attraction are still there and he is still receptive to wanting her. She decides it is time to trust again, especially given what has happened to her and how much she has lost while in carbonite. She chose Theron over Quinn on Iokath. But on the Umbara train, she snapped. She couldn't believe the man she finally thought was her soul mate, that she could trust completely, betrayed her. Her anger overflowed and she threatened his life. She is in deep despair right now and once again seeking comfort from the one person who always understood her, Lana.

My Sith Inquisitor rushed into a romantic relationship with her pirate crew member. She wasn't sure she really loved him all that much. It was more of a casual sex thing with her than love. However, on Manaan where she first met Theron, it was truly love at first sight. She enjoyed getting to know him and they connected at a very close emotional level. Their break up on Yavin was hard for her but she understood and knew one day their paths would cross again. Finally years later, she meets him again on Odesson. Those feelings came back stronger than ever. They have been in love since. Unlike most people, she has had intimate conversations with Theron and understands more about him than even he realizes. She will always love him and that is why she did not put a bounty on his head. She knows in her heart he will find his way back to her. She is lonely and wanting her man back.

My Jedi Shadow followed the Jedi code. She brushed off Ilresso's advances, never engaging in a relationship at all with him (I avoided all flirt options). She was strictly adhering to the jedi code. But after learning that some jedi hide behind their true nature and keep secrets it became a bit disconcerting. When she first met Theron and he introduced himself, she immediately recognized his connection to Satele. It was unsettling to her that Satele would do such a thing to her child. It caused her to have doubts about the rigidity of the jedi order. Those doubts started to lead to feelings. Eventually she started to like Theron. They shared a romantic encounter on Rishi, Yavin, and later after Ziost. She thought it was over after that, each going their respective ways. She wasn't hurt or wanting of anything, but glad to have shared in these new feelings. She liked Theron a lot but it wasn't "love" yet. Then after seeing him on Odesson and all that she had seen and been through, it was pleasant to be reunited with someone she cared for and liked in the past. Their romance started up again. She was glad at the slower pace, after all she was planning to build an alliance and take down Arcann and Vaylin. Now she is trying to understand if there is anything she did to drive Theron away. She keeps thinking if there were signs she missed that he was unhappy. She wants answers and a chance to explain to him that she does want peace for the whole galaxy. She refuses to give up or think of him as traitor.

My Jedi Knight was the first person I brought through this expansion and never really created a back story for her. She worked with Theron and Lana during Revan and Ziost but did not romance either of them. After arriving on Odession she started a relationship with Theron. She is married to Doc and I had planned on her breaking up with Theron when Doc came back, but he never did. So she is just going with the notion that perhaps Doc died or found someone else in the last five years. She doesn't expect him to have remained faithful. They both seem to have drifted apart now. After professing her love for Theron on a galaxy wide channel, she figures Doc got the message and is gone from her life for good now. She just wants this resolved and know if Theron ever really loved her. She is skeptical that he has been playing her this whole time. She is pretty hurt by all this.

Also it looks like we won’t be getting Theron back November 28th... 😭😭😭😭😭

Yah, who knows when the next decent crumb of story will be. I was pretty disappointed about that with the roadmap. It held little for me.

The only consolation is that I'm not going to lose all my guild stuff thankfully, even if I am being forced to move. :(

The only consolation is that I'm not going to lose all my guild stuff thankfully, even if I am being forced to move. :(

IF everything goes as planned. I dread thinking what will happen if it doesn't. Outfits, mail, SH decos, unlocked rooms, etc. (I decorated Imp SH and flagship in my guild, and it's not something I'd like to redo).

I'm bummed we won't get Theron back or possible hear from until next year. I also really worry it'll kill my guild. So many people lost interest since Umbara it's become a ghost town these last few weeks.

Yah, who knows when the next decent crumb of story will be. I was pretty disappointed about that with the roadmap. It held little for me.

IF everything goes as planned. I dread thinking what will happen if it doesn't. Outfits, mail, SH decos, unlocked rooms, etc. (I decorated Imp SH and flagship in my guild, and it's not something I'd like to redo).

I'm bummed we won't get Theron back or possible hear from until next year. I also really worry it'll kill my guild. So many people lost interest since Umbara it's become a ghost town these last few weeks.

I am disappointed too. It really sucks it won’t be until early next year the story will conclude.

Ugh, I didn't think they would take Theron away from us and keep him for THAT long. Had I known this, I would've never done the Umbara flashpoint... And seeing what they did with Quinn, I just know there would be some option to kill/punish him just to pander to the audience that doesn't like him. I'm okay with an option to punish him but please don't kill him off Bioware! I can totally understand why people are pissed at him because not only he lied but he also put you, Lana and potentially others in harm's way and still technically betrayed the alliance. Having good intentions doesn't make what he did right but we know Theron don't need to be told this, the poor guy probably already feel awful about it. I also hope the forgive option doesn't mean you'll just forget what just happened and never bring it up again. My character would probably punch him the moment they meet again and then forgive him. Edited by Ackerprincess

I'm bummed too. I'm hoping once the dust settles, maybe they'll tell us more about story and when we can expect the next bit. It really can't come soon enough for me. :)

Ugh, I didn't think they would take Theron away from us and keep him for THAT long. Had I known this, I would've never done the Umbara flashpoint... And seeing what they did with Quinn, I just know there would be some option to kill/punish him just to pander to the audience that doesn't like him. I'm okay with an option to punish him but please don't kill him off Bioware! I can totally understand why people are pissed at him because not only he lied but he also put you, Lana and potentially others in harm's way and still technically betrayed the alliance. Having good intentions doesn't make what he did right but we know Theron don't need to be told this, the poor guy probably already feel awful about it. I also hope the forgive option doesn't mean you'll just forget what just happened and never bring it up again. My character would probably punch him the moment they meet again and then forgive him.

Yeah they'll most likely give the edgelords the ability to kill him, even if his betrayal was fake and he was doing it to protect you and then Theron will become a lifeless cardboard cutout like all the rest and Lana will be the only one left standing. Their perfect favored waifu. I really want to kill her. If they let us kill Theron, they should let us kill Lana too and make her into a lifeless brick as well. Then they can focus completely on their grindy MMO crap and leave characters and story in the garbage like the clearly want to.

I really don't think I should be on the forums anymore for the time being, I just keep getting more bitter and cranky. It reminds me of the months leading up to BioWare shutting down their main forums. I have no self control -_-

Yeah they'll most likely give the edgelords the ability to kill him, even if his betrayal was fake and he was doing it to protect you and then Theron will become a lifeless cardboard cutout like all the rest and Lana will be the only one left standing. Their perfect favored waifu. I really want to kill her. If they let us kill Theron, they should let us kill Lana too and make her into a lifeless brick as well. Then they can focus completely on their grindy MMO crap and leave characters and story in the garbage like the clearly want to.

I really don't think I should be on the forums anymore for the time being, I just keep getting more bitter and cranky. It reminds me of the months leading up to BioWare shutting down their main forums. I have no self control -_-

This worries me as well, and Nefla, I feel as you do. I've pretty much reduced my presence to only a few threads, like my story on the fanfic site, the Quinn and Theron threads and maybe one or two others. I'm trying to stay in a happy place and I hope you'll be able to find one too.

Yep, basically the reason why I didn't want the option to kill him.They already forced Theron to be the traitor and took him away from his lovers without giving a *****. I have no doubt that they won't bother accommodating a lot for different paths in the storyline where Theron is dead or alive so they'll pretty much reduce him to a background character if there is an option to kill him.

I have no ill will towards Lana. I like her and as I said before she makes a good foil to my character. Now some of her fans? Yeah, different ball game. I'm too really mad about how Lana and her lovers get to walk out of this unscathed. It really bothers me. The bias she got going for her is quite obvious. They think they were being clever with Theron being the traitor but it's rather bland and uncreative. Lana herself in SoR said that lying and betraying people is a huge part of Theron's job as an SIS operative. So what, they forgot what they wrote and actually thought they would surprise everyone with the revelation??? Theron going undercover is almost certain, otherwise it would be very dumb.

Ugh.

I'm too trying to stay optimistic but I think the November Story Update will make it or break it for me. I'm tired of the lack of content, the greed and the awful storytelling so far.

Yep, basically the reason why I didn't want the option to kill him.They already forced Theron to be the traitor and took him away from his lovers without giving a *****. I have no doubt that they won't bother accommodating a lot for different paths in the storyline where Theron is dead or alive so they'll pretty much reduce him to a background character if there is an option to kill him.

I have no ill will towards Lana. I like her and as I said before she makes a good foil to my character. Now some of her fans? Yeah, different ball game. I'm too really mad about how Lana and her lovers get to walk out of this unscathed. It really bothers me. The bias she got going for her is quite obvious. They think they were being clever with Theron being the traitor but it's rather bland and uncreative. Lana herself in SoR said that lying and betraying people is a huge part of Theron's job as an SIS operative. So what, they forgot what they wrote and actually thought they would surprise everyone with the revelation??? Theron going undercover is almost certain, otherwise it would be very dumb.

Ugh.

I'm too trying to stay optimistic but I think the November Story Update will make it or break it for me. I'm tired of the lack of content, the greed and the awful storytelling so far.

I like Lana as well and I do think it is messed up how we could possibly lose Theron.

Like the outfit, hair not so much.

When we redeem him or he comes back to us if we can't comment on his hair change I'll be thoroughly disappointed. ;)

Agreed. His hair alone will need it's own Kolto tank. My SI is not going to be happy with that look. Too much Pierce!