Questions for SWTOR Strongholds and Guild Flagships (Directed to the BioWare Staff)

Koichi

This is what I have seen on PTS so far.

1. The furniture, like the chairs couches and beds, can we actually sit/lay (Interact) in them or are they just going to be there torturing us and teasing us that we can't sit or lay down on them?

No, at this time you cannot "Use" the furniture

5. Will the furniture have the same kind of system as the Cartel Market where once purchased, we can use as many as we want?

No, you can only use an item once, unless you have several of the items. If you place the one Bed that you have in Stronghold A, you cannot place that same bed in Stronghold B. You will need to get another Bed.

6. Which crafting skills should we be aware of that will be able to make furniture/decorations for the stronghold?

See this post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=753748

9. Will it be possible to connect the stronghold to our hanger? So that we can display our speeders or starfighters to our friends. Or at least unlock a garage/small hanger for our speeder or starfighter.

You can drop your speeders in just about any room in your Stronghold. Starfighters I don't know about.

10. Will there be plans in the future to show off our pets or animal mounts in our room (like a zoo or something)?

You can drop your Pets.

12. Can we set our strongholds to block random people from entering or set restrictions so only friends can enter?

Yes, by default it is private. You can invite Friends.

*14. Do the furniture items have their own separate storage or are we stuck using our cargo holds?

It has it's own storage for your decorations and does not count against your inventory or cargo hold.

You realize that this OP of mine is several weeks old and that the link you posted for #6 is my thread I made, right? lol XD

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought my guild stronghold and I found out there is nothing to decorate! Not even the basics!!! (mail and legacy bank)...

How???? where can I find these basic things for guild strongholds? I have them for my personal house, but the guild stronghold needs its own...

Another question is, if I decide to take off for 1 month, the guild stronghold locks? if its true, its stupid...

Edited by Oyranos