Where Is Rylee from Nar Shaddaa?

Kozzmozz

Sorry, they didn't go through and make it where you can visit every single NPC from every questline for every class. You will get occasional emails from Rylee about what's going on, but that's it. IIRC my SI during beta got about 3 emails before beta ended about what that guy with Rylee was doing and how he was starting to like me.

I received my second email from her how destris is making the cult bad etc... So I guess I wait for my 3th mail. I said : I'd call her , but when i cant visit her it seems a bit stupid. The next thing i know is that she tells me: seems u dont care since u never visit :D !

But then again guys : do u know what location I should find her? Even if its a closed one, at least I can check up on her to see if it becomes green again !

thx in advance!

No you can''t go visit Rylee ever again. If you think this sucks, then ask Bioware to allow you to to do so in an expansion, maybe but these occasional email updates are all you get, and even then I think there''s only 3 total.

Managing a cult on Nar Shaddaa isn''t the storyline, which is why you leave Rylee in charge.

• 2 weeks later...