When can I solo Taral V

I play on a low-population server (Firaxan Shark) And I have literaly no one to do flashpoints with. At what point would it be safe to try and solo the thing? I tried at 39 and didn't make it past the first 2 enemies.

I'm a Sentinel Watchman. And I was using Doc as my companion.

Once you are 9 to 15 levels above the FP.

At that point you will evade almost all attacks, the aggression range is severely reduced, that way you can walk past almost all non boss groups.

I would suggest maxing your DPS companion out. Rule DPS > incoming damage.

But doc is fine, heals never hurt *you* :)

I can confirm a Jedi Sage and a Trooper Commando can grind those <lvl40 FPs solo for flashy orange gear and credit drops at lvl50. :D

Around 10 - 20 minutes one run if you skip most "trash" fights.

Edited by -sasori

I play on a low-population server (Firaxan Shark) And I have literaly no one to do flashpoints with. At what point would it be safe to try and solo the thing? I tried at 39 and didn't make it past the first 2 enemies.

I'm a Sentinel Watchman. And I was using Doc as my companion.

With my trooper in dps spec, i soloed it at 42 or 43, not sure...

However am now level 45 and am trying to solo Maelstrom Prison however i get to a huge beasty fight.. get him down to about 10-25% and die every time, figure i may need to be in my 47-50 range before i can solo that

• 4 years later...

Please note now inside the Flashpoint your level is synchronized so it's not a factor,

also there is a SOLO mode, where only you, your companion and a powerful healing/damaging/tanking robot

assistant participate, this way you can repeat, enjoy, play solo as well.

Here is my step by step Republic side guide where to get or change type of Taral V The Jedi Prisoner flashpoint mission

Holy mother of necros:eek:

Seriously, how do people even GET to those threads? I mean, there are over 550 pages, sorted by the date of the last post...

They actually use the forum search feature. (It's the dark side of having such a feature - if people use it properly, they will find ooooooollllld threads like this one and resurrect them, but that's probably better than Yet Another Legacy Credit Storage thread...)

The normal search only shows / lists threads / discussions with the search criteria in their title.

Only after that search result is shown, the finer search can be performed.

First off: You can directly go to the advanced search by just leaving the search field empty.

Secondly: Is it asked too much to first look at the date of the last post before answering?