Hilarious random group

BlueRahja

This was a very funny story, thanks forv sharing :)

Imagine Luke jumping down the reactor tube (or whatever it is) in Episode 6 to check that the emperor really is dead :D

The scene might be like this :

Vader throws the emperor in the reactor tube :D

Emperor: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Then disappear for Darth Vader and Lukes sight.

Luke: Is he dead?

Vader: i don't know....

Luke: Shall I check?

Vader: Maybe so we are sure that we don't see his ugly face again.

Luke jumps...

Luke: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Luke sees emperors dead body.

Luke: He's dead :D Vader use force grip to pull me up!

Vader: No my son, no I will rule the galaxy ALONE!!!!!

Luke: Your ********* :mad:

Luke dies.... :(

Vader destroyes the rebels with the force and rules the galaxy in darkness. :csw_deathstar:

THE END of Star Wars episode 6 alternative ending...

:D:D:D

I am surprisingly okay with Luke dying. Never liked him anyways.

Did a HM False Emp two nights back with the guild plus one marauder PUG.

We ROFL stomp it to the Malgus fight.

Time comes where you knock him off the bridge to defeat him.

Knocked back off the bridge and the Mara force lept at that exact moment.

You see malgus go flying down and then the mara right behind him.

I go to the edge, /yell Is he dead?

Mara reponds in party chat, "yep"

"oh good. Thank you for checking"

I know this sounds odd but it made me laugh SO hard!

OMG, not only you..thank your for the laugh...it was nice way to end a work day :)

That made me smile some 😃

I wasn't the mara in this story, but a very similar thing happened to me. I rolled into a random grp in a sub 50 FP, one of the grp members knocks some random trash off a ledge just as I was force leaping to it.... Really wish I had a clip of it :-)

Thanks all for sharing, some pretty decent laughs in there. I love tossing enemies over the sides of catwalks etc. My wife plays a sentinel, she says shes nervous as hell jumping to mobs because of my Dovakhin like tendencies. Edited by BlueRahja

I wish I had FRAPS going.... Actually seeing it was priceless.

How well does FRAPS run for you?

Been having issues with mine.

If I want to record something specific, no problem.

The problem is when I try to record gameplay in general when the video gets to the point that FRAPS cuts it and starts a new recording the game lags all to heck and is unplayable untill I close out FRAPS.

I think I have it set at 2 GB then it starts a new recording.

:D

I suppose you had a very young player there who was simply too young to play SW:TOR unattended in the first place.

"Zero Communication" happens, and sometimes is not a problem. There are instances when I mark a mob with a lightsaber and call out: "I'll cc the ligh... well, nevermind." The tank rushes onward, the mobs are dead within seconds, everything is fine. There are quite a few players who actually seem to believe that talking about simple flashpoints is beneath their dignity.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

This was a very funny story, thanks forv sharing :)

Imagine Luke jumping down the reactor tube (or whatever it is) in Episode 6 to check that the emperor really is dead :D

The scene might be like this :

Vader throws the emperor in the reactor tube :D

Emperor: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Then disappear for Darth Vader and Lukes sight.

Luke: Is he dead?

Vader: i don't know....

Luke: Shall I check?

Vader: Maybe so we are sure that we don't see his ugly face again.

Luke jumps...

Luke: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Luke sees emperors dead body.

Luke: He's dead :D Vader use force grip to pull me up!

Vader: No my son, no I will rule the galaxy ALONE!!!!!

Luke: Your ********* :mad:

Luke dies.... :(

Vader destroyes the rebels with the force and rules the galaxy in darkness. :csw_deathstar:

THE END of Star Wars episode 6 alternative ending...

:D:D:D

Freaking Hillarious!!!!:D

I did have a healer once who thought he was a dps and I mean really thought he was a dps. He was a sage as and a self proclaimed "great" healer. Yet, he would start the pulls and run into the fray healing himself as he went. He also would speed ahead to scout areas, sound familiar?

Thats awesome, Im a healer and wonder what would be said in a group if I only healed myself LOL I think I shall try it one day! :p

I did have a healer once who thought he was a dps and I mean really thought he was a dps. He was a sage as and a self proclaimed "great" healer. Yet, he would start the pulls and run into the fray healing himself as he went. He also would speed ahead to scout areas, sound familiar? lol. Now, this wouldn't have been so bad at lower levels, but we were running False Emperor.... yea... we wiped a few times at least. However, after a little instruction, all went well and we managed it.

a guildie and i qued once and got stuck with a sage "healer" in recruit gear. it wasn't just that he was wearing recruit gear in Battle of Ilum HM....

when i realized that the "healer" wasn't healing anyone, my first thought was that maybe they didn't notice what role they qued as. so i politely asked them what their spec was. they said, and i quote, "dual specced heals and tank." they then proceeded to tell me how awesome the seer/telekinetics dual spec was in pvp, and also noted that they never really did HMs before. me being the tank, i'm thinking to myself, "NOT looking forward to Darth Serevin....." but i'm always up for a challenge, so i encouraged our makeshift healer and gave them instructions on how to act, saying we'll win them some fabulous gear. which they really needed as they kept getting two shotted at the second boss fight with the sith and imperial trooper. "i feel like such a noob," our healer said as they watched us survive the fight for 5 mins without heals before we succumbed to our wounds. the whole FP was chuckle-worthy. i had fun helping the newbie learn how to HM, as well as getting a workout with my tank.

i don't know how we got there, but we finally made it to the final boss. and as i was giving out final instructions, lo and behold my internet crapped out and caused me to dc. when i reconnected, it dropped me from the party. i kinda felt bad, as we made it all that way for nothing, but i was a tad relieved as well because there was no way we were gonna win that Darth Serevin fight. it just was not going to happen.