Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manhunter's Blaster Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)

My favourite little blaster in game. It's pity there's no way to get hold of a second moddable one, so its only good for the first lower levels (if your into Dual Weilding the same gun) when you use it with a legacy inheritance weapon as thats a spitting image, just a shade of difference in colour, I love this little gun cause it reminds me of Dredds Lawgiver...and who would'nt want to run around with dual Lawgiver's :-P

Edited by dacentabaal

• 2 weeks later...
Manhunter's Blaster Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)

My favourite little blaster in game. It's pity there's no way to get hold of a second moddable one, so its only good for the first lower levels (if your into Dual Weilding the same gun) when you use it with a legacy inheritance weapon as thats a spitting image, just a shade of difference in colour, I love this little gun cause it reminds me of Dredds Lawgiver...and who would'nt want to run around with dual Lawgiver's :-P

When I "upgraded" to dual Hammer Precision Holdouts I gave my Manhunter's Blaster to Mako. It is kinda cool to see such a petite girl wielding such a solid looking blaster (not to mention the fact that it's a "manhunter" :)).

back in beta i saw a blaster that looked like a sawed off shotgun with a wood handguard and wood pistol grip attached to it and i am wondering if anyone has seen one like that in game since? i would so buy it and use it with my sonic needler

• 4 weeks later...
Great collection of images (I didn't go through all 33 pages)

I'm looking for something that is both main and offhand so I can have a matched set.

Suggestions as to which ones are that versitile?

Most pistols in game are mainhand and offhand. There are some exceptions though (the PvP weapons are normally mainhand only and the high-end crafted pistols are offhand only).

Take a look at this URL:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/pistolguide.jpg/

and let us which model you like and which pistol-wielding class you are.

That way maybe we can assist you with information on how (and if) you can acquire that particular pistol model.

Hello,

I understand that the D-200 Military Enforcer is a world drop in capital worlds. I've seen on other websites where specific mobs are targeted, but these all relate to imperial side.

Can anyone report on a drop on Coruscant? Area? Mob?

TIA.

Regards,

Rotorian

That is the Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol. Drops off the last boss (Mavrix Varad) of the Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint.

It looks like the pistol but the color is wrong.

In the linked image the pistol in question is BLACK. The pistol that drop's from Mandalorian raiders is (unfortunately) BLUE.

I really wish it were black but, it's not.:(

Mind if I ask what about a pistol? What is the one in the fifth row from the top with the red barrel? Also, how would a powertech go about acquiring this gun?

Powertech? You're in luck... hopefully...

The pistol you mention appears to be the Recon Interceptor. It is offered as a reward for Medical Advancement (the other reward is the Z-10 Heavy Blaster Pistol).

Medical Advancement is a non-repeatable area quest on Hoth in the Starship Graveyard area. Hopefully you have not done it before and you can just head to Hoth and pick it up. If you have done it before, (and didn't pick this reward/picked another reward), then unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any other way to acquire the pistol as a Powertech.

• 2 weeks later...
Umm I am using the war hero eliminator blaster pistols and the only reason why is because it has the right mods for me, for some reason I like the guns at the same time but the field medics blaster looks awesome and I was thinking about putting my mods into it what do you guys think should I do it?

Umm I am using the war hero eliminator blaster pistols and the only reason why is because it has the right mods for me, for some reason I like the guns at the same time but the field medics blaster looks awesome and I was thinking about putting my mods into it what do you guys think should I do it?

Well, the pistols are fully moddable so, if you have the commendations for it, get the pistol that you like more visually and switch the mods out. Win Win :).

Are there any guns out there that are closely related in looks to the two fingers revenge that are not at a pvp or pve vendor because I am looking to transfer my mods into it and I would like a matching one

I know you asked for something not on the PvP vendor, but if you want an *exact* model and color match to Two-Finger's Revenge, as a Smuggler you can get the War Hero Field Medic's Blaster Pistol (click the links to confirm the model and color match).

Hmmm... I just saw your other post where you linked a picture of your current pistol. Are you a Bounty Hunter? If so then the pistol that is an *exact* model and color match to Two-Finger's Revenge, that you can get on the Empire side is the Champion War Hero Eliminator's Blaster Pistol (again, click the links to confirm the model and color match).

Edited by ZeroPlus

I know you asked for something not on the PvP vendor, but if you want an *exact* model and color match to Two-Finger's Revenge, as a Smuggler you can get the War Hero Field Medic's Blaster Pistol (click the links to confirm the model and color match).

Hmmm... I just saw your other post where you linked a picture of your current pistol. Are you a Bounty Hunter? If so then the pistol that is an *exact* model and color match to Two-Finger's Revenge, that you can get on the Empire side is the Champion War Hero Eliminator's Blaster Pistol (again, click the links to confirm the model and color match).

I don't think think that gun is available any more because the new model looks like the white one I showed you in my link.