Rancor Mount

PsychoDoughBoyy

I suppose there will be a rare drop Rancor mount in DF/DP NiM ;)

And this is the way it should be for pvers who want a rancor mount. And I probably wont be able to ever get one because I'm in an RP guild and the only way I can do ops is by pug. It should be like the tank mount in tfb/SnV NiM.

How is it fair that the pvp players get a Rancor Mount and the people that play pve get no Rancor Mount?

It's fair because you have an opportunity to get it too. Same as I could get the tank mount I'd like if I wasn't too disinterested and lazy to do what's necessary to get it.

Get real, this sounds like 5 year old gimme that toy just cuz that kid has one logic.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Oh, goody, another one of these threads.

There will be rancor mounts available through other means. They didn't go to all the trouble of making the most requested mount just to have it languish in the hands of a few PvP nerds. They will certainly at least put one or more in the CM to make some money. Anyone who thinks otherwise is also heavily invested in Nigerian silver mines.

Edit: And boom:

Edited by branmakmuffin

Let's see. Operations and PVErs get access to, by far, the best crafting mats, make exhorbitant and ludicrous amounts of money compared to PVPers, are bolstered in PVP so that they can participate and get our dismal rewards when we can't participate in PVE things without lots of commitment and hours, etc etc.

PVErs literally get access to everything handed to them compared to PVP, PVPers miss out on SOOO much, I don't think it's unfair for us to finally get something substantial as a reward. And that being said, most PVPers won't even get the rancor mount since you need 1500+ rating. You PVEers are so spoiled and entitled it's laughable.

Let's see. Operations and PVErs get access to, by far, the best crafting mats, make exhorbitant and ludicrous amounts of money compared to PVPers, are bolstered in PVP so that they can participate and get our dismal rewards when we can't participate in PVE things without lots of commitment and hours, etc etc.

PVErs literally get access to everything handed to them compared to PVP, PVPers miss out on SOOO much, I don't think it's unfair for us to finally get something substantial as a reward. And that being said, most PVPers won't even get the rancor mount since you need 1500+ rating. You PVEers are so spoiled and entitled it's laughable.

What I read was "I know I don't put in as much, but I think it's fair I get something people who put in more may not get." Good argument. Rewards come with commitment and effort and time. You just made an argument as to why you shouldn't get as good of rewards.