1-49 Valor pvp groups

TheCrazyLady

Ok make pvp more fun by adding a 8 man pvp according to your valor ranks. Basically the under geared pvpers fight with the same instead of what we got now. Not fighting the people who have no idea what they are doing.:eek:

So, you want pvp to be 4 on 4, meaning that the people who don't know what they're doing will be potentially matched against a team who are just alts of good pvpers, and they'll get rolled again and again and never learn.

Yep, sounds like an amazing idea..

Edited by Occide

• 4 weeks later...
Ok make pvp more fun by adding a 8 man pvp according to your valor ranks. Basically the under geared pvpers fight with the same instead of what we got now. Not fighting the people who have no idea what they are doing.:eek:

They need cross server queues for that to work. Even with these super servers, doing this will increase queues times significantly. Thus, I only see it viable if BW implements cross server queues. While they are add it might as well split the low levels into two groups. Chars that are level 10-30 into their own warzone and 31-49 into their own.

• 1 year later...

I knew I couldn't be the only person with this idea. There has to be a way to divide players pvp based on valor. It could even be where level 55's have to pvp in the lower tier until their valor level is at least 30, 45, 50 or 55. So many players don't even start pvp until they reach level 55 and then they just suck at it simply because they don't have a clue on the strats. PUG's are awful because you end up with an average of 6 idiots in a match that don't have a clue 70% of the time. Let them work out their growing pains with lower levels.

2nd idea... have a training course that is basic that they have to complete 3 objectives in 3 different matches successfully to be able to queue for level 55 pvp. Taking an objective, defending an objective, and supporting objectives when people call for help. People either don't get it or they simply don't care, but, at least if they don't get it this would help clue them in pretty quick.

My friend who has been feeding his alt legacy gear and is almost full wh and is under valor 40 would love that.

My first thought exactly. Valor level isn't Legacy wide...it means NOTHING! Hell, I know players with 2-3 of the same class for Ops...this is just a ridiculous idea that accomplishes nothing.