Esseles bug

That flashpoint was bugged for me in beta. I did the flashpoint twice and each time when I went to talk to the guy at the end of the mission to finish the flashpoint I would CTD. When I log back in I was stuck inside a computer console in the middle of the ship.

Same, everything was also red. Probably the fog they used regardless if I tried to move the server would zap me back to the spot I was stuck in and unstuck didn't work.

Had to log out and get reinvited. Thankfully the game remembered where we left off and I didn't have to walk all the way to them.

Happened to me last night with the force leap, except I didn't die, I got stuck on the bottom of the hole and couldn't move, and /stuck wouldn't work. I had to leave the zone and re-enter.

This problem/bug happened to me about 5 min ago. /Stuck didn't work and it wouldn't let me leave the zone. Tried to alt-F4 out and back in to see if that would move me back, but now I'm sitting in a 40 min queue instead of finishing the flashpoint. This is incredibly frustrating, both for not being able to use that ability without problems and sitting in queue trying to get back in while my party finishes without me.

:(

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
The game crash at the end of Esseles! at the last moment, when i have done all and the ship is prepearing for jumping into hyperspace is like something shuts the game down. SOOO enoying couse I have trying to do the Esseles both in a group and solo and the results are the same. at least 10 times out of 10. never completed the flashpoint. does some1 have a clue in that?

The game crash at the end of Esseles! at the last moment, when i have done all and the ship is prepearing for jumping into hyperspace is like something shuts the game down. SOOO enoying couse I have trying to do the Esseles both in a group and solo and the results are the same. at least 10 times out of 10. never completed the flashpoint. does some1 have a clue in that?

Happend to me aswell. I have no idea why it does that.