Operation looting...

We just finished Hutts Hospitality 8man normal and we were in awe / shock when we realised we couldn't freely distribute our loot. The items get pre-assigned ***. I supported and i still support bioware but honestly, at least when it comes to guild runs you should allow normal looting, in our guild we always try to gear our tanks/healers first. And i am sure that most semihardcore- hardcore guilds out there work in a similar way. Edited by doomgiver

Agreed. The looting system is a total mess up. Dont know what BW was thinking. We did EV and HH today. I got alot of DPS loot when I am a healer. And I got loot I didnt need also. Same with everyone else. And you cant trade it to the one that needs it either. You just get it even though you dont need it and someone else does. It's pretty retarded, and those are the lighter words on how I feel about it.

This actually gets better in hard mode, you can freely distribute your gear, it is sad but hard mode is not very hard with a competant setup. I did two normal mode resets and recieved no gear whilst the other person got an entire set.

Yes it sucks, but this is how it is unfortunately remember you can get all loot from normal mode in flashpoints on hard mode, so it is not as bad as it seems.

Edited by Tericoco