Bioware 'Q&A' - What a joke

Nanglez

The fact that this game is well on it's way to it's grave feels a BIT more important than that.

Or they're gonna go Anakin Skywalker on it and keep it on 24/7 lifesupport a.k.a. f2p.

you take all the ppl that love the game and play the game, then you add them to all the ppl that hate the game and don't play, but still sub anyway (how many ppl do we hear from on these forums on the matter of how much they hate the game, but yet they still post here so they are still subed lol) i think subs are alot better than you think, just coz ppl don't log in don't mean they don't pay, this forum is proof of the stupidity of such ppl

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you take all the ppl that love the game and play the game, then you add them to all the ppl that hate the game and don't play, but still sub anyway (how many ppl do we hear from on these forums on the matter of how much they hate the game, but yet they still post here so they are still subed lol) i think subs are alot better than you think, just coz ppl don't log in don't mean they don't pay, this forum is proof of the stupidity of such ppl

I have no idea what you're talking about.

As in I don't know what you're saying, grammar wise.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

As in I don't know what you're saying, grammar wise.

sticks and stones

but it doesn't change the fat alot of ppl are paying for a game they claim to dislike.

"oo this game is losing subs by the truck load" they say while taking another 6 months just to have access to the forums :p

sticks and stones

but it doesn't change the fat alot of ppl are paying for a game they claim to dislike.

"oo this game is losing subs by the truck load" they say while taking another 6 months just to have access to the forums :p

I said this in another thread and I'll say it again:

People aren't disliking this game, they want it to be better but BioWare is ignoring them, and when the players are calling them on it, the fanboys are fighting the 'fight' for BioWare which results in things escalating into the stuff you see here today.

Well, what would count as 'bogus' questions? I know a lot of people would consider the queries around SGR's and when they'll be implemented to be less important than, say, the future of class mechanics or PvP maps. However I consider content (and SGRs as content) to be of equivalent importance to class balancing.

This isn't an attack, rather a genuine question.

I was merely being sarcastic, as I highly doubt the questions asked are merely asked because people just like goofing around with BW and getting their name on the Q&A posts. Too many people are just too much pre-occupied with the belief that their style of question isn't asked, it must be a worthless Q&A :p.

I said this in another thread and I'll say it again:

People aren't disliking this game, they want it to be better but BioWare is ignoring them, and when the players are calling them on it, the fanboys are fighting the 'fight' for BioWare which results in things escalating into the stuff you see here today.

Yeah i don't really see why the fanboys are disagreeing. We're working to improve an aspect of the game (Communication between the Developers and the Community).

Also to the guy arguing with SithVeritas - I hope you realise that even after people unsubscribe, they still have access to the forums until all their played time is up. Some people have paid for 60 day time cards, some people have 3 month incremental subscriptions. Try to realise that alot of people unsubscribe, and then come to the forums to tout about how they've unsubbed for the remaining days of their subscription.

You're not very smart if you think they're paying money just to come on the forums and say the games bad. They've already PAID the money, now they're just coasting out the rest of the time they have with us by QQing about why they unsubbed.

Edited by Nanglez

The white knighting is what put this game in a hole to begin with. Bioware instead of listening to the 400k (possibly a million by now) people who quit the game listened to a small vocal minority on here. Remember them saying they didnt want a group finder because it would ruin the community and be too much like WoW? Well (shocker) people like being able to find groups without spamming chat channels.

Bad decision after bad decision based on what these forum fanboys want while ignoring basic things that ALL mmos have. No UI customization at launch and very poorly implemented now. No group finder because it would kill a non-existant community. No cross server grouping tool either because a few griefers might use it. No server transfers to where you want to go but only forced transfers where you do not want to go.

120 servers in NA down to 12 now and still we have these people who insist this is all normal. Nothing to see here.

• Dev Post
Hello everyone - we appreciate your feedback on the Q&A and have read this thread, but ask that you continue providing your feedback in the discussion thread for the Q&A post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=511491). We'd like to remind you to be respectful of other community members, even if you disagree with them, and avoid the "hater vs fanboy" arguments that tend to drag threads off-topic. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.