Questions about madness assasin.

themfy

What kind of class is Assasin? Is it suppose to tank? focus on melee or willpower? Judging from my quest rewards I keep getting items/mods that has more endurance than willpower? am I suppose to focus on endurace or willpower? I'm thinking about more on critical since that I am an Assasin I want to take out targets fast, but then it leads me to the question why should I go critical when most of my skills are using the force and not melee. Does critical effect force powers? or only melee attacks? So the main question is should I focus on endurance or willpower? or maybe even crictical? I'm not the best at this. Need guidance.

My character: Sith Assasin, Madness skill.

Mele Caster that relies on DoT's.

Not very good in PVP unless you are supported well and good at remaining "anonymous"

Great on single target PVE and does well on multiple target questing if you know what you're doing.

Good if you know how to plan your fight and monitor (in your head) DoTs; very bad if you don't.

Edited by spond

Mele Caster that relies on DoT's.

Not very good in PVP unless you are supported well and good at remaining "anonymous"

Great on single target PVE and does well on multiple target questing if you know what you're doing.

Good if you know how to plan your fight and monitor (in your head) DoTs; very bad if you don't.

Madness is awesome in PvP but its quite harder to perform at than any other spec that assassins have.

Madness is excellent in 1v1 PvP you burn them down fast whilst maintaining lots of small self heals.

Though, I'd also add that Madness is probably the hardest to play, a few procs and loads of abilitys that require keybinding.

Edited by WaldoA

Madness is excellent in 1v1 PvP you burn them down fast whilst maintaining lots of small self heals.

Though, I'd also add that Madness is probably the hardest to play, a few procs and loads of abilitys that require keybinding.

I wouldn't say its excellent but its not terrible, out of the 3 trees its by far the worst.