Whats next for PvE players ?.

tanktest

can anyone give a time line as to whats in store for US the Pve players sense Dec 3 is next week . I am all for the pvp content incoming but what about Pve now : ) .. ? ..

Any road maps for whats a head for us ?.

Every update other than the arenas being added have been PvE centric...really...you all can handle with just what you have now while we get nothing but PvP updates for the rest of the year right?

After all...that is usually the BS line PvPers get fed by PvErs, that we don't need updates, heh.

On a more serious note, likely are going to focus on GSF for awhile publically while they polish off a new expansion or at least a new planet. It is getting around that time after all.

well player balance in 2.5, two new events, probably a gear upgrade here in feb with some new content (if you stay on the 2-5 month time frame). You can check the dev threads for some minor hints than extrapolate based on past updates and schedules to kind of build a rough road map.

can anyone give a time line as to whats in store for US the Pve players sense Dec 3 is next week . I am all for the pvp content incoming but what about Pve now : ) .. ? ..

I'm guessing we're probably looking at February or March, and I'll wager it's going to be a new planet with two flashpoints, daily hub, and way-too-slow reputation grinding.

Oh quit whining!

This isn't PvP content in the traditional sense.

This is not a "PvP" expansion.

It's a space sim shooter.

There will still be PvE (and PvP) content coming out. They won't ignore the rest of the game because of this.

Whining about this makes as much sense as PvP players whining because of Makeb...

Which they did...

Because people whine about everything...

He isn't whining, he is asking what is coming out for pve players now we have more pvp content. Don't jump the gun.

Oh quit whining!

This isn't PvP content in the traditional sense.

This is not a "PvP" expansion.

It's a space sim shooter.

There will still be PvE (and PvP) content coming out. They won't ignore the rest of the game because of this.

Whining about this makes as much sense as PvP players whining because of Makeb...

Which they did...

Because people whine about everything...

Idle down, turbo. He's just asking when we're going to get new content. I know this forum has been pretty negative as of late, but no need for knee jerk reactions.

Oh man I'd totally take that action if it weren't for the fact that the CM is due for a content update, and we know that CM updates happen prior to PvE updates.

yes, people tend to think only in terms of content. Heaven forbid they actually patch and fix things while releasing CM updates but alas all they see is CM update, CM update, CM update, new content, CM update, CM update, CM update, CM update....

Patches done about every 2-3 weeks, hot fixes in between, small updates to enable/add CM content to collections in between.

And as people have also said. They will add patches with CM updates, and NEVER add CM updates with patches. Since they firmly believe that the game (in BW eyes) revolves around the money hoarding/gambling addicts wet dream of a CM.

Oh man I'd totally take that action if it weren't for the fact that the CM is due for a content update, and we know that CM updates happen prior to PvE updates.

inorite?! I was going over the updates in my head - CM update (Image designer) followed by FP's (Czerka) followed by BH events (Events) followed by Ops and soon Space/PvP. It's bound to repeat soon...

yes, people tend to think only in terms of content. Heaven forbid they actually patch and fix things while releasing CM updates but alas all they see is CM update, CM update, CM update, new content, CM update, CM update, CM update, CM update....

Patches done about every 2-3 weeks, hot fixes in between, small updates to enable/add CM content to collections in between.

And as people have also said. They will add patches with CM updates, and NEVER add CM updates with patches. Since they firmly believe that the game (in BW eyes) revolves around the money hoarding/gambling addicts wet dream of a CM.

I'm talking large CM content updates. New outfits, removal of old outfits, new pack, new bundles, etc. I'm well aware of the smaller patches we get. I'm trying to keep to the spirit of the OP's post of major content releases. TUX and I are speculating as to where we're at in the cycle. We're not griping. They NEED to do overhauls of the CM every now and then in order to keep it fresh and marketable. I mean at some point they're going to HAVE to get rid of that god awful Heartless Pursuer armor and put in something else, amirite?

I'm talking large CM content updates. New outfits, removal of old outfits, new pack, new bundles, etc. I'm well aware of the smaller patches we get. I'm trying to keep to the spirit of the OP's post of major content releases. TUX and I are speculating as to where we're at in the cycle. We're not griping. They NEED to do overhauls of the CM every now and then in order to keep it fresh and marketable. I mean at some point they're going to HAVE to get rid of that god awful Heartless Pursuer armor and put in something else, amirite?

THIS ^^^ Relax DOHboy...it's a friendly discussion. Perhaps a bug fix/balance/CM update will be next...that would probably make the most sense...it's also probably why they haven't said **** about it ;)

They don't do roadmaps. Sometimes they do a seasonal preview (like the Summer preview they did in Spring), but not consistently. And they answer (in vague terms) roadmappy questions at Cantina events.

They do give early notice on the next upcoming major patch. But generally NOT until after the pending major patch releases.

In other words... you won't hear about 2.6 until sometime after December 3. Probably either before the holidays or after the new year.

Edited by Andryah