Are there any plans for this to come back or at least have the items available for purchase? Like with the yellow-black pre-order crystals. I have unfortunately missed the whole event because of vacation where I couldn't play and had time it was over. Which really annoys me because I played the game since early-access before it was released and this was the first thing I missed :(

There were some great mini-pets and companion customization kits that I'd really love to have, but can't seem to be able obtain them anywhere. Though I think it would be quite cool to be able to look infected yourself. :rak_04:

I manged to do this event on my only level 50 at the time, and managed to get 2 complete sets, 1 missing a belt and then 2 more sets waiting a chest/belt. I was doing this mainly because I wanted all my trooper companions to look like a real squadron. Unfortunately at the time I didn't know that light, medium and heavy armor didn't work the same when you put the mods in them. So I felt like I had wasted days of time redoing the same dailys over and over again to try and get a whole unit of gear.

Luckly, tho dissapointed I didn't vendor the uniforms and can't wait for 1.3 where social gear morphs into the right level of the person wearing it. But still I would love to do the event again for my other characters that could not fight the bosses or new level 50s I started since the event has run it's course on the imperial side. I love to do codex entries even tho a good chunck still seem broken for both Imperial and Republic characters.

They have stated that they want to do more world events like the Raghoul plague. It probably won't have the same rewards or currency (at least I hope it doesn't). My best guess is give them some time to hammer out 1.3 and you'll see them slip something in.

I can imagine there will be more events like that, I am just sad I missed Raghoul Plague. My legacy name is Plaguedancer (since I could get Legacy) and lots of my alts have Plague in the name, would make my RP experience much more awesome if I could have plague customizations and pets.