Looking for ex-SWG players on Prophecy of the Five

Sokha

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lurdtz from RSS on Europe Chimaera, Chilastra, and Starsider.

Also I am the Mayor of LOS Island and proud to call the following players my biggest fans:

Withoutum

Osskscosco

Waverunner

Centosh

Twinmoon

Ileak

Vioto

Foolgazi

Petra

Sesse

Rees

Nitro

Street Luke

Oldeh-of-Shrimp (aka Keets)

Rakem

The entire community of French players

Everyone in Greasy Snakes (GS)

The best thing of that game was the funny stuff we did to each other such as camping buff houses, camping cloners, pulling the bounty on the healer so he cant heal in pvp, the med center fights, rick rolling static bases, going sf in DWB, sneaking into each other guilds and running for mayor or guild leader.

Running around trees was my favorite exercise in that game.:D

I did enjoy how we had to watch the sky towards the end of the game with atmospheric flight.

Biggest thing this game could take from swg is as follows:

Don't seperate the Imperial and Republic communities. Just down right plain silly.

Give us Area and PvP raising and drag corpse. Would easily fix the world pvp.

I dont really miss that game as much as the community it had both factions. It really was funny to have imps say "Hey Lurdtz come to restuss and get farmed". Something this game lacks. Seperating the community doesn't give us any sense of rivalry or knowing people on other side.

Good memories on Shadowfire...

- Dropping any jedi in 4 or less seconds on the melee smuggler.

- Using experimental binocs and pistol whip-dropping helpless spies.

- Playing beastmaster/melee medic and outlasting groups of enemies, even killing them all if they didn't have a counter.

- Stasising force-running jedi.

- Dropping groups of players with superior firepower and colonel-rank airstrike as an officer.

... list goes on and on.

Hadyn and Jae-Mi from Radiant - played from pre-CU right up through the first Ewok Chocolate Love Day when I knew it was time to go. Spent too much time PvP'ing ont he ground and in space.

People I ran with - the fellas from Stone who moved to Starsider, The Section 8 crew, The Dark crew, Wedge - who moved to Starsider as Wezz, I got along just fine with the WS crew who moved to Chilastra

Currently hanging with a hodgepodge of ex-Radiant and ex-Chilastra expatriots and my favorite drunk lizard.

I was asked over to do bf's with them by my guildie Pythbuff or Pyth, my name on that server was alba gubrath. It was towards the end of the game and didnt play there as much as i did the rest of the servers.

Cool. Pyth is good dude that was always helpful to our guild. Liked the way he would PvP on either side depending on who needed people.

Lurdtz from RSS on Europe Chimaera, Chilastra, and Starsider.

Also I am the Mayor of LOS Island and proud to call the following players my biggest fans:

Withoutum

Osskscosco

Waverunner

Centosh

Twinmoon

Ileak

Vioto

Foolgazi

Petra

Sesse

Rees

Nitro

Street Luke

Oldeh-of-Shrimp (aka Keets)

Rakem

The entire community of French players

Everyone in Greasy Snakes (GS)

The best thing of that game was the funny stuff we did to each other such as camping buff houses, camping cloners, pulling the bounty on the healer so he cant heal in pvp, the med center fights, rick rolling static bases, going sf in DWB, sneaking into each other guilds and running for mayor or guild leader.

Running around trees was my favorite exercise in that game.:D

I did enjoy how we had to watch the sky towards the end of the game with atmospheric flight.

Biggest thing this game could take from swg is as follows:

Don't seperate the Imperial and Republic communities. Just down right plain silly.

Give us Area and PvP raising and drag corpse. Would easily fix the world pvp.

I dont really miss that game as much as the community it had both factions. It really was funny to have imps say "Hey Lurdtz come to restuss and get farmed". Something this game lacks. Seperating the community doesn't give us any sense of rivalry or knowing people on other side.

Agree with you on the separation issue. If anything, this game needs more community building and less separation.

I've yet to find a community better then my old Tarquinas one.

I'm sure those of you on other servers feel similarly.

Tarq was a great server. I did rescue a few of the forum RP stories from there before the purged the forums way back when. Was an awesome community.