Honestly, I have lost all desire to level another toon

SoulstitchMMO

What I really hated about the Trooper story was that our final battle was with a frail, old general with a lame blaster pistol who looks so frail and old that he would probably die with just one stockstrike to the head. I was expecting someone or something more epic...like an ultra super robot with laser beams shooting out of its eyes :D

As for the Trooper story as a whole, well yeah the missions are cliche (rescue missions, eliminate target, go deep behind enemy lines, destroy super weapon and finally kill the old frail general) but that is what I really expected from a special ops character anyway.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I really hated about the Trooper story was that our final battle was with a frail, old general with a lame blaster pistol who looks so frail and old that he would probably die with just one stockstrike to the head. I was expecting someone or something more epic...like an ultra super robot with laser beams shooting out of its eyes :D

As for the Trooper story as a whole, well yeah the missions are cliche (rescue missions, eliminate target, go deep behind enemy lines, destroy super weapon and finally kill the old frail general) but that is what I really expected from a special ops character anyway.

I actually took him prisoner instead of killing him, and when the chancellor wanted to trade him back to the Imperials for Republic prisoners, my not-femshep trooper told her that trading him back would have made all the sacrifices meaningless. Wasn't the best ending, but wasn't the worst either. Mostly had me irritated at how :derp: the Republic seemed to be.

IRL, that would be like the USA trading back Rommel (if we had captured him) to the Nazis for a hundred soldiers. Never going to happen.

Edited by Parrothead

I actually took him prisoner instead of killing him, and when the chancellor wanted to trade him back to the Imperials for Republic prisoners, my not-femshep trooper told her that trading him back would have made all the sacrifices meaningless. Wasn't the best ending, but wasn't the worst either. Mostly had me irritated at how :derp: the Republic seemed to be.

IRL, that would be like the USA trading back Rommel (if we had captured him) to the Nazis for a hundred soldiers. Never going to happen.

lol, I actually also took him prisoner (regardless of my killing old guy with one stock strike statements from my previous post), because I took so much sympathy from the old guy and I figured taking him in would be far more beneficial for the Republic.

What ticks me off is the conversation with my the supreme chancellor, the lightside option did not really suit the choice well, so I went with the darkside :D

I can't even bring myself to level my first toon to 50, i just stopped at level 45, i guess i just need some time away from the game.

MMO's shouldn't be about story to begin with, one of the problems i'm having with this game is not a lack of story, it's the fact that it has one, lol... Perhaps i'm just used to the way every other MMO is, i know i'm not the only person that feels this way though, the class quests are great, i have no problem with that, but why on earth would Bioware ever choose to do voiced side quests, it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and voiced repeatable quests are even worse.

Wow dude did u read even 1single article about this game before buying it???Guess not !!!However , if u did so u would know that their main promotion and depth was in the storylines !And about the op ,I agree that the ending was like *** is this :) (for my part ,I was searching the end of my story until I realized this **** was the end )I am not a happy end fan but I also don't like unfinished plots .