[Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal Not Showing On Notice Board

LegionAlpha

It is unofficially confirmed that this is a bug and if it was not picked up on Tuesday 12/11/2018, then you can not pick it up today. Can we please get a hotfix asap on this. I assume its not too hard to do. This awards 1 Masterwork Data Crystal that I now don't have access to this week and maybe not next week if im unable to get on tuesday if this is the trend to be.

Thanks.

It is unofficially confirmed that this is a bug and if it was not picked up on Tuesday 12/11/2018, then you can not pick it up today. Can we please get a hotfix asap on this. I assume its not too hard to do. This awards 1 Masterwork Data Crystal that I now don't have access to this week and maybe not next week if im unable to get on tuesday if this is the trend to be.

Thanks.

same here

Yes something is bugged with this.

Got it yesterday on one toon, today nowhere to pick it up from on an alt. Deleted the mission on first char and went to every outpost on Ossus to try find which NPC has it, can't find it anywhere.

Pretty sure I got it from the main Ossus outpost yesterday.

• Dev Post

Just to ensure all characters are looking in the right place for the Missions.

• For Republic:
    • In the zone Jedi Colony near the hutt in the middle of the zone look for the Courier Droid <Time Limited Missions>.

[*]For Imperial:

• In the zone Imperial Command Area (below Strike Base XR-484) look for Courier Droid <Time Limited Missions> near the Command Center Lift.

Let me know if you are still not seeing the Mission on those NPCs. Also ensure you haven't already completed that Mission this week on that character. Thanks in advance for the help.

-eric

Just to ensure all characters are looking in the right place for the Missions.

• For Republic:
    • In the zone Jedi Colony near the hutt in the middle of the zone look for the Courier Droid <Time Limited Missions>.

[*]For Imperial:

• In the zone Imperial Command Area (below Strike Base XR-484) look for Courier Droid <Time Limited Missions> near the Command Center Lift.

Let me know if you are still not seeing the Mission on those NPCs. Also ensure you haven't already completed that Mission this week on that character. Thanks in advance for the help.

-eric

The courier droid give the rotating weekly, we are missing the static weekly that is either killing both world bosses or gain 50 ranked pvp points

The courier droid give the rotating weekly, we are missing the static weekly that is either killing both world bosses or gain 50 ranked pvp points

I can confirm. I was able to get the rotating mission from the droid marked <Time Limited Missions>

I am unable to get [Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal

To make it clear :

The rotating quest, asking for medals in pvp, or for pve, gsf or anything else (for now it's been twice "get 8 medals in pvp"), this quest is taken from the courier droid, and is working completely fine.

The quest "Weekly : Masterwork data cristal" (that's the name of the quest, and ask for either 50 point in group ranked matches, which is the weekly group ranked quest, or killing the 2 Ossus World Bosses, which is NOT the quest "Flesh and Steel" has disappeared from the notice board, or the NPC who gives the quest doesn't give it anymore, since the quest reset today.

The post are above are correct. The droid you are talking about indeed gives the rotating weekly, not the weekly masterwork data crystals. Although I picked up after the reset with my main from the board. I don't know what's the issue is but indeed it's a huge bug needs to fixed with the flesh and steel before the weekly reset.

needs to fixed with the flesh and steel before the weekly reset.

This is important. I know you guys want to do the bug fix patch next tuesday but people are missing one datacrystal this way. Either you fix it latest on Saturday or you will have to give out one masterwork crystal for free to everyone.

This is important. I know you guys want to do the bug fix patch next tuesday but people are missing one datacrystal this way. Either you fix it latest on Saturday or you will have to give out one masterwork crystal for free to everyone.

They dont have to give anything. 1 missed mw crystal is not gamebreaking.

Edited by olagatonjedi

Appreciate the clarification everyone! I will pass onto the team for investigation.

-eric

Thanks. Thought i was pretty clear in the title and OP about what weekly exactly this was toward. However, hopefully this can get hotfixed asap or at least compensated if not fixed within a reasonable timeframe. This is just silly how a crucial part of the new gear system is oblivious till yesterday, seems how we are literally talking about the currency itself that is needed to get the new gear. Thanks though!

EDIT: While we are at it. This mission also requires 1 or the other completion. Preferably it is easier in some regards to just form up and kill the world bosses. However, they are not giving credit. So the issue is 2 fold.

1. Fix the fact that the mission is not available.

2. Fix the fact that the boss kill does not count still toward quest unless u do some stupid work around like leaving the group...

Edited by LegionAlpha

They dont have to give anything. 1 missed mw crystal is not gamebreaking.

One missed MW on every character, which means 5 in my case (until now)... And now imagine that some guys really need this new gear and completed the story with 20 or more characters just to get the gear as fast as possible? They're missing 20+ of those MWS. You can surely track if world bosses have been killed or rankeds have been played this week with the characters, so why not give them what they are entitled to but are unable to obtain because of that mistake the devs made?

One missed MW on every character, which means 5 in my case (until now)... And now imagine that some guys really need this new gear and completed the story with 20 or more characters just to get the gear as fast as possible? They're missing 20+ of those MWS. You can surely track if world bosses have been killed or rankeds have been played this week with the characters, so why not give them what they are entitled to but are unable to obtain because of that mistake the devs made?

Who "really needs" this gear?

Nobody who does PvP wants to be at any gearing disadvantage. Stop being such a white knight fanboi and defending bugs. Its a clearly bug, and it needs to be fixed. when the grind for MW crystals is going to be as slow as it is, ya, 1 on each toon matters

Please dont call names. And i agree that bugs need to ve fixed, but my argument wasnt that - it was that they dont owe you anything as a result of that bug because its insignificant to the balance of the game.