Not all of us are angry...

HouseMcCune

Sure are a lot of angry threads right now. Which is fine, freedom of speech and all that. But not all of us are flipping out.

Been waiting for this since 2005! Thank you to all the BW staff who have been working and will probably still be working around the clock to make this happen.

Cheers,

Sure are a lot of angry threads right now. Which is fine, freedom of speech and all that. But not all of us are flipping out.

Been waiting for this since 2005! Thank you to all the BW staff who have been working and will probably still be working around the clock to make this happen.

Cheers,

^ This:D

Cheers,

This, yet again. Bioware imo is doing a very intelligent launch. I just don't see how some ppl actually expect playable servers on day one if there's no staggered access and 3-4 million ppl try to log in.

Cheers,

Agree i don't get it either, really no big deal imo.

This forum has some valid points, if you pass over all the QQ treads. Been waiting for a long time (well, not even close to 2005, but still), 1-2days more wont kill us all - it is hard and boring to wait when you already see the light at the end of the tunnel, but thats life. Thx to BW too, cant wait to log in :)

This, yet again. Bioware imo is doing a very intelligent launch. I just don't see how some ppl actually expect playable servers on day one if there's no staggered access and 3-4 million ppl try to log in.

Horrible logic... yet again. Why do 15% of the playerbase get to do playable servers. Also if you think the servers wont have que's or problems once those 3 mil people get on... lol.

They are just delaying the initial problems and causing rage for no reason. On the 20th when the million who didn't preorder log in, will this EA crap have helped? doubtful.

Yes, not angry.

However, I was hoping for BioWare/EA to publish a list of Early access times, by this I mean the time/date people are allowed in. This could end the butt hurt, also the f5 spam and so on.

This would also take the Europeans into considerations.

I agree.

I was hoping the star wars community would be a mature one, sadly all these people moaning like little girls prove it wrong.

Early game access is something they don't have to do if they don't want. It says up to 5 days early so if you get an hour they have delivered on there promise. Plus they did it 7 days early so people shouldn't even start to moan until the 15th wish some of these people would grow up.

I hope to get in over the next 2 days but if i don't i'm not going to spit my dummy out and make a big fuss.

As always the negative people always make the most noise and detract from the people who appreciate what bw are doing. I mean SR coming to work at 4am and then people moaning because he didn't work till late get a grip.

I agree.

As always the negative people always make the most noise and detract from the people who appreciate what bw are doing. I mean SR coming to work at 4am and then people moaning because he didn't work till late get a grip.

Take a look at every other mmo's dev team at launch. Many pulled 24+ hour sessions. If you have been working 4-5 years on something and its finally done. Would you not put in that extra effort when its finally presented to the public?

No where near angry. The game is being released, early access has been given to us two days earlier than expected, Bioware got onto Amazon so I could get my order before Christmas, the launch is going smooth..... I could go on. Oh and I laugh at all the angry people. That makes me even happy too.

When will you people get it into your heads, proper launch day isnt until the 20th, you can bet your bottom dollar that when the 5 million people who dont give a rats *** about early acess try to get in at once, then there `ll be trouble. :).

Take a look at every other mmo's dev team at launch. Many pulled 24+ hour sessions. If you have been working 4-5 years on something and its finally done. Would you not put in that extra effort when its finally presented to the public?

Put it this way.... They don't owe you or anyone else anything apart from a game on december 20th. It's the only thing you paid for so it's really none of you business what the devs do after hours as long as the game is in you hands on the 20th. Devs have lives too.

Edited by goggletan

Put it this way.... They don't owe you or anyone else anything apart from a game on december 20th. It's the only thing you payed for so it's really none of you business what the devs do after hours as long as the game is in you hands on the 20th. Devs have lives too.

That would be true if the main selling point of the pre-order was not the early access.

well first of all, i dont think it wouldve been made a big difference if theyd allow more ppl to join the servers early. because when the 20th comes there will be alot of ppl starting at the same time and they wont come in waves either^^ the other spike would be the 24th25th when the kids got their copy from santa :).

so i dont really know why they cant let more ppl in but meh whatever. i mean they will have to put up more servers eventually so who cares?

so in my opinion this is more of a harassment than sth good they did to the community because if everyone has the same starting date there is no whining. but if they only allow small "waves" to join time by time early everyone who is not in feels bad. i gotta admit it was a nice idea having a prelaunch for preorders but they shouldve atleast told when the ppl will get to start then. perhaps ppl who registered till dunno augaust get 5 anyone else 3 days perhaps. dont get me started on the 7 days early its nice of them to do sth like that on short notice but ppl just started to whine even harder.