Skyrush, Marauder pvp Video [Patch 1.5]

KalElc

Like being in a dead guild is any fun

we can go still nwzs with good premades (getting borred as well) wich i enjoy right now... instead of going ranked , bubble stun zerg, and crashing to desktop from every 2nd rwz wich would make me angry/mad sad.

but maybe ur right i should have left alrdy, but i wont.

sry i am not changing guilds / week to be able to go ranked finaly :)

FUBAR was dead, no point in staying there. And I was in White Noise for like 4+ months. How am I changing guilds every week? You changed more guilds than me in the last 5-6 months lol

we can go still nwzs with good premades (getting borred as well) wich i enjoy right now... instead of going ranked , bubble stun zerg, and crashing to desktop from every 2nd rwz wich would make me angry/mad sad.

but maybe ur right i should have left alrdy, but i wont.

Crashing to desktop is your pcs fault. Try reinstalling Windows and everything. Worked for me. If it doesn't work get a new PC I guess.

And how are you different than me then lol?

If I'm changing guilds a lot you are too. Geez...

ace, whatever, leaving the game, whatever again, fubar, impulse

is that 2?

edit: i stop fightin with u its borring alrdy

Edited by elitegerike

Amazing how a work of clips..and.. art..and music, ofcourse, turned into an e-peen party that the author isn't even participating in. It is amazing. Truly amazing. On the verge of it atleast.

Nice vid! Even nicer crits :eek:

o yeah its out of topic alright, but i enjoy reading them all hehe and i dont want to get involved on this flame wars or what ever it is, too so thats why i hide :o

ace, whatever, leaving the game, whatever again, fubar, impulse

is that 2?

edit: i stop fightin with u its borring alrdy

Well ACE kinda sucked other than a few players. And why are you saying 'Whatever" twice? I didn't leave the guild, I left the game. Then I joined FUBAR but it died so I joined Impulse..

You were in ACE, then "Whatever", then "Ballz of Steel". So you were in 3 guilds, and guess what, I was too. D

Dunno why you're telling me I'm switching guilds every week :p

lol some1 mentioned in this thread that he doesnt really know any "expectional smasher/sweepers". Well that is because there are none, because the spec requires absolutely zero skill.

it doesnt require any skill? then all rage spec ppl should be with the same damage and stuf.....

if u say it doesnt require any skill at all ur as clever as a stone

on topic: nice video mate :cool:

it doesnt require any skill? then all rage spec ppl should be with the same damage and stuf.....

if u say it doesnt require any skill at all ur as clever as a stone

According to your logic, because people differ in maximum quantity and time required to finish the task, eating dog poo requires skill too. So hereby I challenge you to The Dog Poo Eating Contest of Skill! I am dog poo eating expert myself, and, considering you like smash spec, you are probably into dog stuff too. Bring it on!

You start first.

Edited by BlaadG

There should be a rule forbidding Marauders from uploading PvP videos. There's literally nothing to see in any of them. No situational awareness, no mind-blowing 3v1s, just basically mashing Ravage on a foe who can't fight back or run away.

Also the music didn't help.

Guess what? Nobody's forcing you to watch them, you can simply choose not to.