Ashara Zavros

GostMedic

Is everyone forgetting that Ahsoka Tano while she may be only 14 wears a tube top and a mini skirt, then as she gets older a REAL sexy short dress with a hole over the top of her cleavage and leggings with holes down the sides. these are not the only two skimpy dressed Togrutans in fact look at character lists under the race... there are lots (Raana Tey, Zaa Vashee)... and if u wookieepedia Tugruta this is the body description u get: "Togruta had rusty skin tones ranging in hue from orange to red, with white pigmentation on their faces[3], and greyish lips.[4] While not all have this feature, white stripes also adorned various parts of their bodies, including their chests, legs, backs, arms, lekku (head-tails), and montrals.[4] The pattern of stripes varied from individual to individual. This red and white pattern was a phenotype left over from their ancestor's camouflage that helped them to blend in with their natural surroundings, especially the red-and-white turu-grass which dominated Shili's scrublands." http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Togruta

.. Lol guys..

It's cus the developer team is too lazy to finish the Togruta body model, even though there are several Togruta NPCs in-game, not just the companion. They have the head finished, so why the Devs won't finish painting the rest of the body is beyond me.

.. Lol guys..

It's cus the developer team is too lazy to finish the Togruta body model, even though there are several Togruta NPCs in-game, not just the companion. They have the head finished, so why the Devs won't finish painting the rest of the body is beyond me.

Bam! You just hit it on the head....

I dont know, but i want a

"toggle ashara mode"

for female clothing. The sith Inquisitor Tiered gear looks so much more designed on her! ****in hell. Stil, i personally love the skimpy look, but id feel more menacing and sithy in raids if i didnt have to stun soa by giving him a free stare at my body. (let alone the rest of the raid)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Dev Argument:

Nothing to see here, move along, the game is rated T.

That point is kind of moot! If thats the case and its because of the rating, then why have the slave/dancer gear in the game at all and why make it work for humans and twi'leks?

No the devs are just lazy... that, or they severely underestimate the importance of look-customization for a player in an mmorpg. Either way they've got their priorities scewed up, hence the on going issues with hoods and masks. They should know that its cosmetic issues Iike this that made a surprizingly large numbers of people unsubbed especially the casual mmo/starwars/kotor fans. After all who wants to play a character they're not happy with or play with a companion they don't like the look of?

They talk about Immersion being important... They've not done much to show us they really believe in that... What creats the immersion has alot to do with how the game looks and how your character fits and feel within the universe. having a sith with no hood and mask doesnt feel like a sith and wearing a bikini over a catsuit is just down right an eye sore. looks like BioWare have forgotten or forsaken the basic roles of story telling which made they're other games great. They should know better...

Edited by Abmong
spelling

• 1 month later...
No the devs are just lazy... that, or they severely underestimate the importance of look-customization for a player in an mmorpg. Either way they've got their priorities screwed up, hence the on going issues with hoods and masks. They should know that its cosmetic issues like this that made a surprisingly large numbers of people unsubbed especially the casual MMO/starwars/kotor fans. After all who wants to play a character they're not happy with or play with a companion they don't like the look of?

They talk about Immersion being important... They've not done much to show us they really believe in that... What creates the immersion has a lot to do with how the game looks and how your character fits and feel within the universe. having a sith with no hood and mask doesn't feel like a sith and wearing a bikini over a catsuit is just down right an eye sore. looks like BioWare have forgotten or forsaken the basic roles of story telling which made they're other games great. They should know better...

yeah because we dress our female companions in skimpy outfits so we can feel immersed in the universe. Remember when the rebel alliance all wore sexy two piece dancer outfits on Hoth in Empire Strikes Back?

I seriously hope not having the exact look they wanted hasn't been a common reason for people unsubbing. Seems like one may have larger problems if that was the case.

Edited by Axe_Faktor
bleeped, wanted to fix

• 1 month later...
It's cause of the the TV show "SW: The Clone Wars." Even though this game is related teen, that show is not and I can imagine some kid searching Ahsoka Tano on Google and finding Ashara dressed in some skimpy top etc. Bham! Childhood ruined.

• 1 month later...