Force leap 1.2 question

Rynis

So quick question guys!

If someone has full resolve will I still be able to leap to them? Will it just not stun them?

I was thinking earlier that abilities like force push/statis don't work with full resolve but still do damage...I was worried that I wouldn't be able to leap! :o

I figure it would still work since there isn't any QQ about it, but just want to make sure

Thanks ahead of time :]

Guardians 4 life

Edited by Rynis

• 2 months later...

Force leap should be redisigned, its too over: knights and warriors, seems frogs, all they do is jump, if you combo with the knockback that reset it you can root a char 3 times in a row for 5 seconds total.

Plus force leap do damge, root, charge, and interrupt all in one skill.

First of all, knock back shouldn''t reset force leap, if the knight wants to keep closer to an enemy he shuld'nt knock him back away. There's no point in toss enemy far to get closer, they use it to funciton as a long root combining the three skills in a row, a sith warrior did 500k damage in wz only doing it.

Force leap should be redisigned, its too over: knights and warriors, seems frogs, all they do is jump, if you combo with the knockback that reset it you can root a char 3 times in a row for 5 seconds total..

False, you can jump on some1 only 2 times, leap -> push -> leap = 4 - 5 sec root, depends on spec also.

Besides, root is irrelevant, you wont kill anything in that time and its too short. 2 sec per leap....

Plus force leap do damge, root, charge, and interrupt all in one skill.

First of all, knock back shouldn''t reset force leap, if the knight wants to keep closer to an enemy he shuld'nt knock him back away. There's no point in toss enemy far to get closer, they use it to funciton as a long root combining the three skills in a row

Force Push SHOULD reset leap, why would i want to push away ball carrier, for an example, and then not being able to close gap?

a sith warrior did 500k damage in wz only doing it.

And he was naked also

Back to OP, with leap you can do everything leap does on player with full resolve (root, dmg, interupt).