Disappointment

aVmuse

Anyone else disappointed that we didn't get an extra 4 characters slots, like the american an european servers? In hindsight I did have a feeling this would happen, yet I was staying optimistic when they said every server. But "every" server must only be those being merged (lol).

*After our several posts on equality, EA has realized we didnt our 12 slots. Thank god for that :rolleyes: , can't believe they make mistakes like this. But I'm glad they are least fixing their own problems.

Edited by aVmuse

If anything, I knew that it would be a long shot for us to get the extra slots, as they weren't really doing much with our servers like they were with the US ones. I figured they were prepping for FTP by implementing the super-servers, which I expected came with more slots.

But hey presto, log in and still have the 8 slots, guess nothing changed.

Oceanic servers need merging more than any other servers atm but of course they **** around with the US servers they have been merged what twice now but its fine for us to sit around with 30 people on the fleet

But Carthy, i'm so used to vs'ing you. I dont wanna verse other people itz to scary...

But Carthy, i'm so used to vs'ing you. I dont wanna verse other people itz to scary...

As much as I love free warzone comms Vsing the same republic players over and over that give up when a civilwar is 480 - 400 ect or listening to people cry about how there team is bad and instead of actually trying to win they just continue to cry and cry about it.

Not having ranked warzones is terrible when theres guilds that would love to do them but don't have the numbers to do so atm and then theres guilds who do but only seem to queue against another team of their own guild instead of giving other guilds competetion so its about time bioware picked up their **** and merged these servers.

Edited by Didy_Kush

Hi guys.

Some of you would of seen my posts on general forums and the suggestion forums. Please keep raising the issues you have as APAC players with bioware. I can't believe they took the servers down for 8 hours to benefit USA and euro players and AU got NOTHING out of it.

Keep pressuring bioware as paying customers, to fix our servers. At least they have acknowledged they didn't give us e extra slots.

Yes we are getting the extra slots.

Not good enough frog, its all good they acknowledge their problems and fixing it, by why/how can they make mistakes like this in the freaking first place. Heaven forbid they did it to the American servers, who knows what *****torm would of happened then.