TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Ardicus

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Republic Ops Fireteam Alpha on one-shotting all the bosses in EC SM! In TFB we have cleared up to Terror From Beyond with the goal of downing it this week. We're still recruiting folks of all classes and levels, but we especially need folks to fill out our SM EV/KP group and HM EV/KP group.

We are there, now.

We are adding features to our website to add even more ease of access for new Star Wars members and recruits: stay tuned!

Each night I log in, I see two ops running and a flashpoint team, and a PVP group hitting the warzones. That's just our division. The other 12 games are all burning their midnight oil too: they just wish they had lightsabers like we do.

Our morning crew (EU team, as well, for that time slot) is growing fast! Hop in the AM to get in some ops and fun with our EU teams! Great people :)

Taw has been awesome to work with! I am a Tank on the IMP side and love to PvP. Would love to see more people join IMP side for pvp. Doing both sub 50 and 50 pvp. If you want to pvp with us, send me a tell in game. My name is Timber'wolve and I am on most evenings 6pmish eastern time for a few hours...some times more :) See ya out there!!!

If you are looking to be part of a guild that you feel as a part of one not just some number in the guild list then TAW may just be for you. TAW is full of great people whom help each other progress and obtain things that one may desire.

TAW is not like most guilds out there where there is a click and they get every thing while everyone else fights over the scraps we are all the same no one person is better or more deserving than another. We in TAW are like a family we work with one another to help each other to be better in the game's we play we use Team speak daily for communications as well as our website forums and emails. You will be hard pressed to find a better gaming community better than TAW check us out at TAW.NET to get an idea of what we are about.

TAW is definitely a guild that is for people who are looking for a true community. We have well established ops groups and you will always find people willing to help you out with whatever you might need. We are a strong, supportive team that places the welfare of our members ahead of anything else and, above all, respect for others permeates every facet of our gameplay.

Looking to get in on some PvP? Want to start building towards epic RWZ? Join Taw...both imp and rep are looking for new players to pvp with! Will build pre 50, normal 50 and ranked 50 teams! Send me a message on here and I will hook you up with any info you need to get started!!

Ventvisor

The Art of Warfare, both Empire and Republic, is seriously a gaming community like no other. This community is all about making this game, and so many others, the most enjoyable experience anyone can have, and it pulls it off quite nicely. As I have said before, I will never look for another guild again no matter what game I play! Come join our awesome community and find yourself a gaming home for life!

As the new PvP Field Leader I would like to invite anyone that is interested in PvP to consider TAW as there new guild. We are working out way towards ranked wzs. At this point we have no "requirments" to join us. Just be willing to get in TS3 and be willing to work together as a team. We will progress, and gain gear together. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you all out there on the battlefield!!

Ventvisor (Timber'wolve)

We had a great time this evening grouping up for 50 PvP. Right now it's a casual side-project and we're just gearing up and learning how to work as a team. If that's something you're interested in (or if you enjoy sub50 pvp with friends), you'll enjoy it here. We are working improving our PvP prowess to match our PvE, so if you want to build it with us, by all means come join the family.

Looking for a Home? Looking for a new guild? Old guild dying..or doesn't group for stuff anymore? Give TAW a chance. We group almost daily for ops, fps, pvp, and leveling. Taking all roles, and levels!

See you on the battlefield!!

Ventvisor

With a growing membership and the 1.5 patch ABOUT TO HIT, we appeal to all who want a system MADE FOR NUMBERS. Not only is TAW for a family, it's for those who want to succeed and run:

• OPS
  • WARZONES
  • FLASHPOINTS
  • WORLD BOSSES
  • DATACRONS
  • WORLD PVP!

And other special events as well! We take our characters seriously, but are accountable for our actions as mature and good players and people.

Join up and find out why we're the best now and for the long haul. We won't dump you at the first sight of an imperial inspection cruiser. We'll hang with you, guns and sabers blazing.

HOOAH!

Long live TAW! :rak_03:

We just started up our Imperial side Monday/Wednesday PvP nights. Was a blast. Had 7-50's show up for it. Not bad for first night! Hopefully dabble into some RWZ soon. But the 2 groups were able to double que and work on teamwork, comms, strats, ect... Would love to have more join us on Empire of TAW and PvP with us more. Of course the option is open Republic of TAW as well :) Feel free to send me a message if you want more info on the guild or an invite!