Announcing End Season 1 Rewards

CourtneyWoods

Nothing I said was whining. I pay for the game so have a right to comment and speak my mind. If you don't like it, don't read it. Move on.

Its not MY fault the ranked que never pops on my server.

All PVPer's both Ranked and Unraked should get rewards. I only play Unranked, nearly daily, but I am getting no rewards because it';s not Ranked? That is utter hog wash and unfair. That's not whining, that's the truth.

If you don't like that they only give rewards for ranked players then don't read it. Move on. :)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing I said was whining. I pay for the game so have a right to comment and speak my mind. If you don't like it, don't read it. Move on.

Its not MY fault the ranked que never pops on my server.

All PVPer's both Ranked and Unraked should get rewards. I only play Unranked, nearly daily, but I am getting no rewards because it';s not Ranked? That is utter hog wash and unfair. That's not whining, that's the truth.

You are whining. You are whining that you are not getting a reward for not participating in something. If you want the reward, do what you need to to get it. It's as simple as that. It's like saying I work too, I should also make 150k a year like the other guy.

im the worst pvp ever , i got no ranking how long does it takes to get to ranking nr 1 and get the rancor mount?

Not a whole lot. You have players with 2500 ratings.

Too anyone complaining about ranked not popping there is a solution which is transfer to a server with a healthyish ranked population if ranked PvP is your end game plan as that is what a lot of players did when transfers were put in and 8v8rwzs were still in the game. Plus this will probably spur a lot of interest and probably get more players to queue.

If you don't like that they only give rewards for ranked players then don't read it. Move on. :)

And you just want to troll and cause turmoil. Insulting people and wanting to argue. Hidding behind your keyboard like a "warrior".

/ignored

You are whining. You are whining that you are not getting a reward for not participating in something. If you want the reward, do what you need to to get it. It's as simple as that. It's like saying I work too, I should also make 150k a year like the other guy.

Nothing is whining about anything said. It is the truth. I pay for the game and will voice my opinion when I feel I get slapped in the face by Bioware. I am NOT ABLE to get these rewards because Ranked never pops!! If it did, I would be able to get them, easily. So, explain how that is whining. It's a fact, and very unfair, not whining.

Edited by DarthVengeant

So I will get same rewards as all those BAD players/teams that I stomp 24/7 with my arena team? 1.5k+ IS TIER 1? ARE U FCKING KIDDING ME.

Whats the point in playing arenas at all? Whats the point of being Rank 1, r2, r3,r4,r5? to get the same fcking rewards as unskilled players? Bioware.....................

Im done with this game

LOL. This is why we can't have nice things. :rolleyes:

I'd rather they not give out mini-pets as a reward. Titles, armor sets and the rancor are okay, but there are pet collectors who go to great lengths to complete their collection, and Bioware always tries to create difficult barriers which makes it nearly impossible to collect all of them. :mad:

I'll try to do a few more matches to get more rating to at least get two of the pets, but I highly doubt that there will be enough matches popping on my PvE server and enough good players on Republic side to reach it. :(

Edited by Jerba

BioWare This....i'm Sorry but i am Greatly Disappointed on the rewards. 1500+ for Tire 1?? No that like ***** slapping all other high rated players on 2k+ rating that playing hard core out there or have struggled hard. so what we get is what fame and glory that it? i Think u guys need to consider this and think more carefully.

We deserve more something more unique or A special /another tier. I know this is probably because u take it from average is around 1500 and i know loads of servers dosen't have equal chance as the Competitive servers but this is Hilarious, I'm almost Speechless.

U guys might have Removed top / hard core Pvp players out there with this nonsense. I cant sit down and watch while u ruin this to us! Total B.S

Edit* I post this to show my Frustration and Disappoinment.

Edited by KalElc
Edting away some few words

Tier 1 is 1500 rating?... Really?

Thats pretty much what you get for getting 10 opening wins...

The point of these rewards is that they shouldnt be accessible THIS easy. What a slap in the face for the people trying to top the boards hoping it would be a little bit harder to get the tier 1 rewards.

Tier 1 is 1500 rating?... Really?

Thats pretty much what you get for getting 10 opening wins...

The point of these rewards is that they shouldnt be accessible THIS easy. What a slap in the face for the people trying to top the boards hoping it would be a little bit harder to get the tier 1 rewards.

Xel, you know you can hardly get over 1700 on ToFN with rated games popping every 20-30 minutes!