Celebrate KOTOR’s 10 Year Anniversary

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like fun! But I do think that Facebook giveaways are a bad idea. My experience is that the same people with insanely fast internet speed or use bots get all the prizes and nobody is left happy. When I was little I played Maplestory, and I remember they had giveaways through the game. They randomly picked someone online and that person got mailed such and such prize. Couldn't you do something like that?

Sounds like fun! But I do think that Facebook giveaways are a bad idea. My experience is that the same people with insanely fast internet speed or use bots get all the prizes and nobody is left happy. When I was little I played Maplestory, and I remember they had giveaways through the game. They randomly picked someone online and that person got mailed such and such prize. Couldn't you do something like that?

Have you been to the SWTOR FB page? It's filled with mostly 4chan trolls who just ***** and moan. It'll be easy to win Cartel Coins there.:rak_03:

SO excited to buy a meaningless title off of the cartel market!

Way to honor and pay tribute to one of the two only masterpieces (the other being Dragon Age: Origins) you've been responsible for, BioWare. The videogame gods must be pleased indeed. Fortune smiles upon you.

Edited by Machine-Elf

SO excited to buy a meaningless title off of the cartel market!

Way to honor and pay tribute to one of the two only masterpieces (the other being Dragon Age: Origins) you've been responsible for, BioWare. The videogame gods must be pleased indeed. Fortune smiles upon you.

Satele will sure have an abundance of relatives...

Satele will sure have an abundance of relatives...

That, coupled with the army of (supposedly one of a kind) borne-out-of-impulse-buys Ewoks that is bound to overtake the fleet, serve to highlight BioWare's highly intelligent and coherent development strategy.

Edited by Machine-Elf

That, coupled with the army of (supposedly one of a kind) borne-out-of-impulse-buys Ewoks that is bound to overtake the fleet, serve to highlight BioWare's highly intelligent and coherent development strategy.

As much as I enjoyed Revans character. I just wish they would let it die and make way for new "Heroes". The poor guy has been milked more than Sasha Grey at the height of her career.

I'm getting Treek and am really looking forward to playing with her alongside my character. Different people like different things.

And I have friends who will be very happy for the title. Focus on the things that makes you happy.

EricMusco keeps ignoring the fact that the armor is bugged.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6472905&postcount=575

It might not be the answer you like, but there it is... although, by all means, keep on thinking he is ignoring you on purpose. Here is a tinfoil hat for you to wear.

http://www.blogforarizona.com/.a/6a00d8341bf80c53ef014e865668a8970d-500wi

As much as I enjoyed Revans character. I just wish they would let it die and make way for new "Heroes". The poor guy has been milked more than Sasha Grey at the height of her career.

Yeah, after they made him look like the protagonist in some Z-level direct-to-video Highlander flick, I'm inclined to agree with you.

BW/EA - I will give you $50k to use however you see fit if you will just perma-ban this person. :D