1 Million Damage Screenshot, 1100+ dps

Aluvi

Nice.

I have cracked 1mil two times now, my best being close to 1.1, but I haven't gotten the DPS up to 1100 yet so congrats (Best has been ~1000).

I think voidstar is probably the only viable wz in which you can achieve that kind of DPS. Need some stars to align on that map though, especially in terms of the way the opposition positions themselves so you can get more bang for your buck out of smash/sweep.

Nice work!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

So...I pray to the PT God, "Jackdanials", to ask him to please have the stars perfectly align for me on a VS WZ. Well, apparently someone told me a lie, I don't think "Jackdanials" is a God, the stars did not perfectly align for me, instead it was all twisted and discombobulated and the results are posted below...

1.) Died 9 times: FAIL

2.) Lost the VS WZ: Double FAIL

3.) Did not get 1 million damage: Dumb AZZzzzz

4.) And lastly, some Repub player from the other team told me to "SUCK IT": did I say FAIL already?

I am praying to the hate God to spray some of his haterade on me, I hope he answers my prayers, I am done with the "Jackdanials" God, he is fake! I do wonder....what if I had 0 deaths? HmmmMMMmmmm.....I know...more iNoobing!!!

Picture of iNoob damage below:

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag6/ramonrtj123/swtor2013-01-0412-17-37-17.jpg

Edited by xxxSagexxx

I'm going to print this out now and go have my mom put it up on the fridge :D.

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/3610/screenshot2012102011340.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1101.01 DPS

7387 Biggest Hit.

Just about double the next highest dps, and quadruple or quintuple most of the team.

But seriously, haven't had a full length void star in weeks, finally got one long enough to break 1 Mill. I know, no one cares. And yes, my dps was a little low.That is because I prioritized healers rather than smashing groups, since they had 3 of them. Also I got stuck in the red force field for the last minute right before the bridges, so I couldn't do much there.

Screenshot of fully buffed stats: http://imageshack.us/a/img545/1243/screenshot2012102012352.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm using full WH with EWH weapons. Custom bracer / belt with vindicator offhand WH armoring. All mods are 51 str / 39 power type. All Enhancements are 41 power / 53 surge variety, except one which is accuracy/power. In my opinion this is the perfect rage marauder build. And yes, I think the 1390 expertise is worth it.

Lol another smash monkey bragging about his auto crit lol smash, there's an assassin on red eclipse who did 900K dmg with 400K protection. And all that without ur lol spec, pick a class that actually needs brains to play.

Lol another smash monkey bragging about his auto crit lol smash, there's an assassin on red eclipse who did 900K dmg with 400K protection. And all that without ur lol spec, pick a class that actually needs brains to play.

mad :D

but this thread is pretty old now and bumped by another random smasher randomly with 900k dmg in a defeat.. errr point?

Edited by AngusFTW

someones mad, why don't you l2p and then you won't be at the bottom of the scoreboards mkay?