EV Super Nightmare Mode Ideas

Hey everyone,

Basically we've been trying to find ways to make EV harder since the content is getting a bit stale after as many clears as we have done... especially on Normal mode. I know that a lot of other people have put in the time too and probably are thinking the same thing, so let's think of some fun things to do to make the encounters harder.

Ancient Pylons:

1. [Which Way is Left? 16man] - Complete the puzzle using the longest possible routes.

Soa:

1. [i Walk Hard 16man] - All players in raid must complete the fight using the RP walk feature.

2. [Kill What? 16man] - Complete the fight without killing any of the pylons on the stair phase.

Feel free to add your own to all of the other bosses.

Edited by Niclamus

The enemies stop spawning on pylons eventually. We tried doing it 6 or 7 different ways on hard mode and it kept locking until we tried this. South solves first every time and north does nothing until they finish tier 1. Then north finishes tier 1 before south starts tier 2 and so on. We also only ever used the right console. After a while enemies just stop coming and you just use 4 people to click it faster. The first try we did it that way the consoles didnt bug.

I like the idea of achievements per boss that give you something cool if you finish it. Going for the frostwyrm in wow is pretty much what kept me raiding ICC.

3 Drake sarth was on of my favorites, and ulduar of course.

Edited by Qcto

We always have South finish first now. Anyway, yeah the fact there are no achievements is sort of why I made this thread also. We as a community can come up with our own fun/weird achievements to do while in there to help spice it up a bit. I'm hoping some other people help contribute!

1. Oh it's barely warm!: Defeat Gharj after all raid Ops members recieve 6 stacks of the lava debuff.

2. One Acklay, Two Acklay , Three Acklay, FOUR!: Complete the Pylon event with all Acklay in the encounter alive.

3. Dirty Dueling: Deal Damage to the three different types of Sith Council members then defeat you destined duelist before they enrage.

4. I'd hate to see your darkside...: Defeat the Sith council whilst they are all enraged.

5. Watching his figure : Allow Bonethrasher to enrage 6 times and then defeat him whilst the Acklay and Hound are alive.

6. So many activities! : Allow every member of your Ops group to take damage from all the sources of damage in the Annihilation Droid XRR-3 encounter without anyone dying.

Couldnt think of any for Soa dont know how the 4th one would do in 16mans with the champion boss.

Edited by loperit