Requiring a little help.

TheTempz

Hey guys.

So, i picked Sith warrior as my main to play as of today, and so far i love him only level 3 though, but fun never the less.

What are the best professions to pick up as this class? What work best together, if anyone could help me that would be great

Also, what are the main stats i should be looking for, for my gear, i will be playing as DPS all the way never going tank just damage :) cheers, Should i be going for Strength and endurance as my main two stats?

Edited by TheTempz

From the point of view of crafting things you can use yourself, either Artifice (things for your lightsaber to increase your stats) or Synthweaving (armor) would be best for a Warrior.

As for the gear, the main thing you'll be wanting as a DPS Warrior is gonna be Strength. Endurance and other stats will come along with that, and then just decide what you want on it.

This comes from a limited understanding of Warrior/Knight classes, that's just the basis of what I know from my own juggernaut being level 16. I don't claim to know a lot, but I hope this helps :)

Missed out a bit on the crew skills actually! My bad!

If you pick up Artifice, you'll want Archaeology and Treasure Hunting to go with it. If you go for Synthweaving, it's Archaeology and Underworld Trading.

For my Jedi Knight (which is pretty much equivalent to your char) I picked Artifice so I could create crystals, hilts enhancements and other items for my Jedi...you won't be able to crate mods or armoring with it but you can pretty much create everything else your Sith needs ^_^

With that I picked Archaeology to be able to collect crystals and treasure hunting (if I'm not mistaken) for the other items I need to craft stuff in Artifice. But if you go to your Codex pages they recommend which other skills to pick with your crafting skill so all you have to do is right click all of the crew skill trainers to unlock the correspondent codex page and see what you can do with each skill :)

Also, I've never been in beta but even I know the orange pixel :p

Personally, I'd go with either Artifice (as previously mentioned) or Cybertech. With Artifice, you'll be able to make your own hilts and crystals, which can be hard to find elsewhere. With Cybertech, you'll be able to make your own Armoring and Mods, which can be hard to find elsewhere. Artifice would be just fine - you'll eventually be dual wielding if you want to DPS, so you'll need 2 crystals and 2 hilts. However, you'll be wearing many more pieces of armor, so in the long run you'll need to find/buy a lot more armor.

DPCummerbund is correct but I think you should know that several quests offer you mods or armoring as rewards, and Commendation Vendors have mods and armoring for sale (sometimes even credit vendors have them). They also sometimes have hilts and enhancements for sale but not crystals so you might want to take that into consideration :)