Eternity Vault even buggier than before, good job

We just killed Soa and finished EV, but at a rather high price:

a) Chests are still not lootable if Loot Master is active, good job having it in your patch notes.

b) Soa sometimes Mindtraps the TANK (!!)

c) Soa sometimes just disappears upon entering Phase 3 (or 5 if you count the Stairphases).

d) If you die during the Soatry or get mindtrapped and your group destroys the mindtraps after killing Soa the trapped people just bug out and have no way to reach the boss for loot, there is no elevator down, nothing.

Yeah, that's one patch I looked forward to and one giant disappointment I now have to stomach.

- Ecc

All I can read from your post is: whine whine, loot loot loot loot loot and lootwhore.

You know this will have bugs, you know patches might make it buggier or not, these things happen. Is it fun there are bugs? No.

But making a constructive post makes things A LOT easier then your "whine whine I didn't get any loot"-post.

Saying things like: BW, there are still a few bugs in EV:

1) Killing the mindtraps after we killed SOA let's people bug out and can't do anything.

2) It seems the tank can now be mindtrapped, should not happen?

and so on..

All you did was again, whine about fricking loot.

All I can read from your post is: whine whine, loot loot loot loot loot and lootwhore.

You know this will have bugs, you know patches might make it buggier or not, these things happen. Is it fun there are bugs? No.

But making a constructive post makes things A LOT easier then your "whine whine I didn't get any loot"-post.

Saying things like: BW, there are still a few bugs in EV:

1) Killing the mindtraps after we killed SOA let's people bug out and can't do anything.

2) It seems the tank can now be mindtrapped, should not happen?

and so on..

All you did was again, whine about fricking loot.

To be honest he can whine all he wants for a couple reasons. One, this game went through EXTENSIVE testing. I understand there's going to be a few small bugs, but there are still problems with the most basic of things. Things that prevent raids from even progressing. Two, this forum isn't titled "bug reporting" so he has no obligation to do so. Until there's a bug reporting forum, we'll save that for in-game tickets.

You forgot the best bug of all, the random dying!

We lost our IA zoning in at least 10 times last night.

Players in the raid would just randomly die all over the place.

My guild suffered more deaths to this than to the bosses we killed. I'm 100% serious. We eventually got tired of random raid members dying and having to run back before the pull and called it a night. As funny as it is now, it's going to get old in a few days.

Edited by ThePandaAttack

To be honest he can whine all he wants for a couple reasons. One, this game went through EXTENSIVE testing. I understand there's going to be a few small bugs, but there are still problems with the most basic of things. Things that prevent raids from even progressing. Two, this forum isn't titled "bug reporting" so he has no obligation to do so. Until there's a bug reporting forum, we'll save that for in-game tickets.

This is whining about loot, which to me means he is only in for the loot.

he should've made a constructive post like I said in my post.

But no, he decided to whine how people not got loot.

I'm sorry but spin this all the way you want, it was not constructive and this is as much of a bug reporting forum then anything.

As long as BW doesn't make a normal bug reporting forum.

This is whining about loot, which to me means he is only in for the loot.

he should've made a constructive post like I said in my post.

But no, he decided to whine how people not got loot.

I'm sorry but spin this all the way you want, it was not constructive and this is as much of a bug reporting forum then anything.

As long as BW doesn't make a normal bug reporting forum.

You need loot to progress in this game. Why shouldn't he be angry?? Do you think you can just be in blues forever?

To defend myself:

Yes, I am a terrible human being and a loot whore for only thinking about the equip progression my members undergo as a raid leader, clearly I should be happy about being some kind of pioneer to begin with and thank bioware for every dps we now lack in hard mode because of the added challenge.

Now can we please get back to topic instead of pettily discussing semantics?

- Ecc

personally, thanks for hitting this content before me, and struggling to get it fixed. Being one of the first people to kill onyxia/ragnaros in wow on our server, I've fought through a lot of raid related end game bugs and frustrations. Everything from raid ID issues to rediculous disconnect ques to bosses despawning to blah blah blah

It's hard, but things will get fixed and pan out. keep posting for justice ,3