Faction Imbalance!

Xeraz

I can't be the only one worried at the Huge imbalance of Empire over Republic. This is going to hurt the pvp community a lot.

I mean, we need more players to play Republic badly.

Faster queues for republic. Let the Empire wait, they will learn their lesson.

In WoW... alliance almost always grosly outnumber horde on servers... yet hordes mostly pwn alliance easily. Not that I think that will be the case here, but that aside.

For most pvp it will just mean that you'll have longer queue's as empire. So not neccesarilly an imbalance.

I can't be the only one worried at the Huge imbalance of Empire over Republic. This is going to hurt the pvp community a lot.

I mean, we need more players to play Republic badly.

You're avatar doesn't look real Republic.

My question is, where can we go to see the numbers regarding server faction ratios? I'm talking relatively accurate numbers, not people guessing.

Go to the guild pages and click on a server. It will show all the guilds that are pre-registered to those servers, and yes, it shows a fairly massive imbalance.

Internet forumers will have a leaning towards the Dark Side. Where as I'm pretty sure that we will see that the non-preorders will lean towards teh light side. Most gamers are inherently good guys.

However unlike WoW I'm pretty sure we won't see the massive server Alliance to Horde split. Personally I think that was mostly to do with that most Horde Races look ugly to the general perspective.

In WoW... alliance almost always grosly outnumber horde on servers... yet hordes mostly pwn alliance easily. Not that I think that will be the case here, but that aside.

For most pvp it will just mean that you'll have longer queue's as empire. So not neccesarilly an imbalance.

In my experience, the Horde outnumber the Alliance. And the only reason why Horde beats down Alliance is due to Blizz's love for that faction: Giving all the best pvp race traits to the Horde; humans get perception and the orcs get rage???? Are you kidding me? Who doesn't see the imbalance there?

In my experience, the Horde outnumber the Alliance. And the only reason why Horde beats down Alliance is due to Blizz's love for that faction: Giving all the best pvp race traits to the Horde; humans get perception and the orcs get rage???? Are you kidding me? Who doesn't see the imbalance there?

You are a little behind the times it seems... PvP racials are still in favor of the horde, but not near the wild disparity seen during BC/WotLK these days.

In relation to the OP, I personally am re-rolling with the friends I am playing with on veela due to the massive rep:imp imballance (which seems to just be an outlier in the mix of things). I was tunneled into playing alliance for my time in WoW off and on since release (due to friends, and their decisions), and I've made it clear to them we are playing empire this time around. The fact that they can allign themselves however they want to regardless of faction helped smooth things out on that end!