98 Valor Marauder Video :)

STRIKE_MAN_DOWN

Hi guys I no longer play swtor due too my studies as I am trying to focus on Java programming but thought too post a video I made last month.

Yeh my editing sucks lol but this was my first attempt so no trolling lol

Nicely done - some solid pvp performance there.

The players you killed could've been better though lol they didn't seem like they know what they're doing at all ;s

Hi guys I no longer play swtor due too my studies as I am trying to focus on Java programming but thought too post a video I made last month.

Yeh my editing sucks lol but this was my first attempt so no trolling lol

Its definatelly a fake video.. Going by your link i found the «relative» video of the real performance of Immortal Jugg:

Thats how Juggs are fare in Wzs.. Wonder why all the qq nerf threads are appear...

Malbolge is the wave of the future. All good programmers know it.

http://www.lscheffer.com/malbolge.shtml

I have herd allot about python but what good what it be trying to understand it? If I still have not gripped the concepts of Java. I mean I have herd that once you grip Java that you will find it easier to adapt and learn other languages.

BTW does anyone have any advice for me on whether Computer science would be a better route to take then computing information systems?

I have herd allot about python but what good what it be trying to understand it? If I still have not gripped the concepts of Java. I mean I have herd that once you grip Java that you will find it easier to adapt and learn other languages.

BTW does anyone have any advice for me on whether Computer science would be a better route to take then computing information systems?

Do not seek life advice on a star wars MMO forum.

I prefer c# and C++ myself, but at least do yourself a favor and learn how to test well. Unit testing, TDD and Agile are your friend.

Nice video too :)

"I have herd allot about python but what good what it be trying to understand it? If I still have not gripped the concepts of Java. I mean I have herd that once you grip Java that you will find it easier to adapt and learn other languages.

BTW does anyone have any advice for me on whether Computer science would be a better route to take then computing information systems?"

Well no matter what language you learn you need to be able to design software correctly and test it. Way more important than the language as those skills transfer to all language. As far as CS vs CIS, I chose Management Information Systems in college and now I am a software architect. Its important to have business skills if your working outside of a lab with business analysts, qa and project managers. Depends on what you want to do really. I will tell you this, because i am interviewing people right now, just about everyone I interview knows a ton of languages and doesn't know jack s... about design or how to actually program and test it. Read a book called Domain Driven Design by Eric Evans :)

Edited by XTREDEN

I prefer c# and C++ myself, but at least do yourself a favor and learn how to test well. Unit testing, TDD and Agile are your friend.

Nice video too :)

"I have herd allot about python but what good what it be trying to understand it? If I still have not gripped the concepts of Java. I mean I have herd that once you grip Java that you will find it easier to adapt and learn other languages.

BTW does anyone have any advice for me on whether Computer science would be a better route to take then computing information systems?"

Well no matter what language you learn you need to be able to design software correctly and test it. Way more important than the language as those skills transfer to all language. As far as CS vs CIS, I chose Management Information Systems in college and now I am a software architect. Its important to have business skills if your working outside of a lab with business analysts, qa and project managers. Depends on what you want to do really. I will tell you this, because i am interviewing people right now, just about everyone I interview knows a ton of languages and doesn't know jack s... about design or how to actually program and test it. Read a book called Domain Driven Design by Eric Evans :)

Ty for the advice it was really helpful and I have taken it on board :) and thanx for the feedback on the video I really was not expecting such a response from the viewers.