[Feedback] Warzones Post 1.1 Patch.

Choppinrockz

Hello,

Warzone healing is messed up, but I dont know whats wrong with it. Seems that either damage is out of control or healing has lowered... but seems like both, Healing lower and damage increased. I noticed the bolstering buff was edited to display more information, but I am not sure how that may have affected Pre 1.1 patch game balance. Please take some time to address this issue as it makes it extremely difficult to heal as a fully equiped Champion geared Seer. These reports were brought to my attention by other players and now that I have tested it, they seem to be right on the ball.

Voidstar is COMPLETELY bugged out and not functioning correctly. This may also intermittently be bugging out Expertise in some matches.

Check it out guys thanks. GL.

Edited by Choppinrockz

I think you might just be used to level 14's plinking away at you and now you have full teams of 50's tearing your face off.

lol funny, but that's not the case. I'm used to fighting against battle master Sith 50s I know the damage they can do because I play too much. (Rep Player)

Edited by Choppinrockz

You are 100% wrong about this. I saw someone heal for 720k today, while the highest damage I've seen today is 400k or less. To say that healing is off is completely incorrect. You just aren't used to playing against 50's only.

I noticed everything was fine in other warzones and even in Voidstar on my 2nd game but the doors didnt open at the start of the match and the imps got to the 2nd door and planted the bomb, then the game won for them in the 1st round with 8vs8. But I believe the bug for Voidstar expertise is intermittent.

As far as the UI is concerned it actually always updates with health info... the only issue now is still people missing from frames (late joiner to WZ). I have not noticed a decrease in healing, dps is just higher because their are no wet noodles in the warzones (lowbies). There also is the lack of stim stacking (healing for 5k + in combat was fun....), likewise its missing for dps so that should balance out.