Respawn stuck.

Maxkardinal

There are issues when people get cc'd, knocked down, ravaged/master struck, and a bunch of other thing that when they release in a warzone they are perma cc'd inside the spawn. It's happened to me in a rwz once and in normal warzones quite a bit.

• Dev Post
There are issues when people get cc'd, knocked down, ravaged/master struck, and a bunch of other thing that when they release in a warzone they are perma cc'd inside the spawn. It's happened to me in a rwz once and in normal warzones quite a bit.

If this happens to you, please report it in-game and include as many details as possible - including what ability was used on you if you're aware. You can also post here on the forums to let us know the details. We appreciate your reports, as they help us track down issues like this for fixes.

If this happens to you, please report it in-game and include as many details as possible - including what ability was used on you if you're aware. You can also post here on the forums to let us know the details. We appreciate your reports, as they help us track down issues like this for fixes.

The 2 times I happened to me, I died while knocked flat.

1 was a Juggernaught's throw ability which also killed me. i.e. the throw, itself, both launched me and killed me due to damage. Or maybe I took damage as he threw me, but it was absolutely simultaneous.

The other I was knocked flat by a Shadow's "Kick" and, again (pattern here), was killed at the exact moment I was knocked down. i.e. I was not knocked down, THEN killed. I was knocked down+killed in the same instant.

I have been reporting this bug since beta. By all means, check my in game email box. It's littered with these reports.

Just last week, I reported this issue and talked to some GM about it in game. During our conversation, IT HAPPENED AGAIN in the following Warzone.

If your employees aren't seeing this bug, they're not playing Warzones enough.

Fix it please ... very VERY frustrating for this to happen during RWZ matches.

Oh come on Allison.. I don't want to be rude or anything, but I'm guessing this has been reported already by hundreds of players. The bug has been there since day 1. It happens when someone kills you with an attack that has a CC (ravage for example, or force leap). I've been making tickets since the first time it happened and the response is always the same (we've forwarded it). At least implement a workaround for the time being if you guys can't fix this bug. Characters have to be reset completely upon resurrection. All controlling effects have to be removed. /stuck doesn't do anything at all.

Edited by Drungus

Last night I was perma-stuck to the ground 4 times. Each time it was when I was knocked back by a Mara/Sent.

The only way I was able to get back up was if an enemy killed me, or a Sorc pulled me.

Knocked back

Mara/sent

....right.

I've had this bug a few times, and it's always been related to falling/dying within a very close time frame of each other. I.e. dying from being pushed off of the bridge in Voidstar, or getting killed right as an Op or 'Sin knocks me to the ground.

Been having this issue since release, and it's probaly one of the most annoying bugs in this game. I've reported it many times but it seems it happens so "rarely" they don't bother to fix it. It is very frustrating when you're about to win a warzone, just to get kicked out because you can't move.

Anyhow, it seems to be when someone uses a stun on you, that because of latency lag or something happens after you're dead, only logical explanation I can come with. Sure hope this gets adressed soon.

Oh come on Allison.. I don't want to be rude or anything, but I'm guessing this has been reported already by hundreds of players. The bug has been there since day 1. It happens when someone kills you with an attack that has a CC (ravage for example, or force leap). I've been making tickets since the first time it happened and the response is always the same (we've forwarded it). At least implement a workaround for the time being if you guys can't fix this bug. Characters have to be reset completely upon resurrection. All controlling effects have to be removed. /stuck doesn't do anything at all.

It's probably because it is being caused by multiple things and they still have no idea what's causing it.

it seems to happend if i get stunned right before i die, and i pop my cc break almost simantenously as i press "release".

I have had this happen several times, and have even been kicked from WZ due to it.

The other day, in a RATED WZ, this happened to one of our healers... as a Sorc, I pulled him from the start (voidstar) to get within range so he could heal... this took 5 pulls.

Please please please fix this.

Oh & while you’re at it, also fix the missing from raid frames bug, you know, that you guys already fixed last week...

This really sucks with it happens in rated but lately, I've been face planted by Guardian's Force Push, only to get stuck in the face down animation. /stuck didn't work at all, nor did dying... actually, if I was in combat and I tried to /stuck. the game would re-spawn me dead and I'd get booted out. We lost two games like this... and I lost about 40 rating due to this ridiculous bug that's been present since the beta. Edited by Balmuck

The perma cc doesn't just happen when you're killed. Within the last week I was in a Novare Coast where I was force choked. The problem was the force choke never stopped, it was permanent. Luckily it was near the end of the match and I never died because I'm sure I would have still been choked in the spawn and thus kicked from the warzone. I was playing on my Sage.

I feel like I've noticed these kinds of things happening more on my gunslinger and to my friend, who is a gunslinger, and i assumed it had something to due with the cover mechanic.

This happened to me just yesterday. We finally started winning in a WZ and then I got kicked out. Problem is /stuck doesn't work and for some reason its got a bloody cooldown. At least have it kill me in a WZ so I can try and rez...

Yea all /stuck does is tell you that you can not use it again for ..... seconds but before that you get kicked.

Usually happens to me when i hit force cloak at the same time someone throws a stun at me... i become perma-stunned until the sweet release of death. <<< reported this the first few times then didn't bother reporting again.

Not to be rude or anything, but if they get a detailed description of a bug (so it is repeatable), they will fix it. It's a big list, but the fix will come. If it doesn't come, people have not been able to specify the bug detailed enough, and it will take more time.

I bet there are hard working people at BW, so don't be so ignorant as to blame the 'devs' for not doing anything.