Boss mechanics are surprisingly good.

Anybody else feel the boss mechanics are really good in the flashpoints? I've only done up to athiss but I've found that for beginning flashes they have really good mechanics. With the exception of a couple bosses in black talon, all the bosses have at least one mechanic that keeps the boss from being a tank and spank. I really like this about the bosses.

Also, the mechanics themselves "make sense". Some raids in rift have mechanics that feel like they were put in just for the sake of attempting a challenge and don't "fit". Hard to explain this haha.

Tl;dr: flash boss mechanics are good.

I like them. Obviously if you compare them to end game mechanics of other games they don't stand out, but for lower level instances, they're better than I expected. Just enough adds, stuff to get out of, spells to interrupt, etc. to keep them fun.

I like them. Obviously if you compare them to end game mechanics of other games they don't stand out, but for lower level instances, they're better than I expected. Just enough adds, stuff to get out of, spells to interrupt, etc. to keep them fun.

Exacty. That was my point, for low level flashpoints they aren't your average mob you fight along the way. Very well done I think.