extra unassembled columi gear ???

GalaxyStrong

I have received 3 sets of unasembled columi boots for my Character. I have already got a set of Columi boot for my guy. So, what do I do with these. I cant sell them because they are bound. I could give them to my companion but I don't really use the companion that is compatible with the gear. ANY SUGGESTIONS:confused::confused::confused:

I have received 3 sets of unasembled columi boots for my Character. I have already got a set of Columi boot for my guy. So, what do I do with these. I cant sell them because they are bound. I could give them to my companion but I don't really use the companion that is compatible with the gear. ANY SUGGESTIONS:confused::confused::confused:

Take them to the Columi vendor and trade them for the assembled piece. If you can't use the mods out of them, you can always sell them back to the vendor. Most of the pieces are worth a fair amount.

With the new two hour return feature you may have to wait two hours to sell them back, but at least you can get credits out of it.

You could also put the mods in legacy gear. I wouldn't use anything below Columni for legacy gear, as it's so easy to get Tionese.

The legacy gear from the Coruscant vendors is rather expensive, but gear from the world events was also made legacy bound.