What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

I'd love to see Darth Malgus, Ruthless Scion and Revan sets!

Although I'd love to get my hands on the Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun and Naga Sadow sets!

Ruthless Scion is a solid one; its costs on the GTN have been crazy since it came out. Revan's armors are also a good call, especially the original.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU BIOWARE FOR THE REVANITE VINDICATOR AND REBORN REBORN ARMOR SETS! <3

Now please release the other Revan sets on the CM! Again, thank you so much for this!

^I'm inclined to agree. KOTOR stuff, new or old, is almost always a solid quality of life booster for our community. While I may be grumpy at times about "paying the iron price" for most of the stuff on Direct Sales, I do recognize the positive effects it has on our community and am hopeful (dare I say) that this game will attract players towards the numbers it had before 5.0.

Original Revan set, sure, that's a really good for DS.

Put up the Covert Energy armor, namely the bracers, wrists and chest 3-pac (as in Collections it unlocks the 3 together, you see).

The GTN prices on various Covert Energy are atrocious, as for many players who unlock their armor sets, some sets don't have bracers, like the Sith Triumvirate armor, for ex.

I remember when they came out, they were practically given away on the GTN for 5 credits a piece, and now I see pieces for 14 MILLION to 30 MILLION+. I still have some stashed away in a couple cargo bays. Although I already have all the covert energy armor pieces, it doesn't seem right to charge a price like the current GTN prices for armor that many players would find very useful. This set just seems like it [should] be commonplace (something I don't say lightly or often).

Made this observation out the other day when I was helping out a newby. This post is more of a looking out for some members in our community. This invisible gear pieces are just too practical in the routine outfitting of toons not to share.

Edited by Willjb

Armor Sets : Saul Karath armor set for direct sale, malgus and darth revan and Dark legionairres, Ruthless scions. Insideious Counselor, Havok Squad Armor Set, Cassus Fett, Energized and Galvanized Infantry, Dathomir Shaman, Jareael, Phantom, Adjunta Pall

Weapons : defiant dual vented saber, Both Senya and Tyth saber pikes, Xalek;'s devastator's double bladed light saber, tyhtonian force master's light saber, ranger hunter ee-1 carbine rifle,

Companions: ISO-5R, EXOBOAR, BOGSTALKER, PROBE DOID AND AKK DOG.

Lastly love the tunings but it would be nice if the light and dark tuning effect surrounded the saber blade instead of just slightly coming out of the hilt.

Edited by Mzuta

Ruthless Scion is a solid one; its costs on the GTN have been crazy since it came out. Revan's armors are also a good call, especially the original.

Yeah the original one I had Reborn from ages ago. Just need to finish of my Revan set with the most expensive part the mask 🤣 I'd like to get my hands on the last Revanite set I need which is the Champion set but tbh I'd much rather Malgus and the beautiful Ruthless Scion sets first and foremost 👍🏻

Armor Sets : Saul Karath armor set for direct sale, malgus and darth revan and Dark legionairres, Ruthless scions. Insideious Counselor, Havok Squad Armor Set, Cassus Fett, Energized and Galvanized Infantry, Dathomir Shaman, Jareael, Phantom, Adjunta Pall

Weapons : defiant dual vented saber, Both Senya and Tyth saber pikes, Xalek;'s devastator's double bladed light saber, tyhtonian force master's light saber, ranger hunter ee-1 carbine rifle,

Companions: ISO-5R, EXOBOAR, BOGSTALKER, PROBE DOID AND AKK DOG, Gammorean Guard

Lastly love the tunings but it would be nice if the light and dark tuning effect surrounded the saber blade instead of just slightly coming out of the hilt.

I'll have to cross off Cassus, Havok Squad armor set and Insidious Counselor...But I stand By the rest.

No, just no on the CM rep vendors items that required a lot of money to max rep through packs. It had its windows. People need to get over it.

Is it just me or even if you buy and equip the stronghold defenders items they are not unlocked across your legacy? I have a couple of items like this that i have bought yet he $$ sign doesn't appear so i can't unlock it legacy wide.

Is it just me or even if you buy and equip the stronghold defenders items they are not unlocked across your legacy? I have a couple of items like this that i have bought yet he $$ sign doesn't appear so i can't unlock it legacy wide.

The reason for that is because items like the stronghold defender's weapons were originally bought through cm rep vendors with cartel market certificates. It's not exactly the same way as say unlocking an item that drops directly from a pack. Thus, the cm rep vendor weapons always are locked to the toons you put them on, so you have to judge wisely and make sure you want to keep it on that toon.

On a note: I understand there are new, more indirect ways of getting such items, and that's fine; keep it rare for the die hards. It never was meant for everybody. Just don't put items people initially shelled out hundreds or more for on direct sale, or for a pittance. It had its time window and should remain as it is.

Edited by Willjb

• 3 weeks later...
Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun, Naga Sadow, Cassus Fett, Darth Revan, Revan Reborn (Re-sale), Shae Vizla, Commander Vizla, Darth Malgus, Eleena Daru, Darth Malak, armor sets please.

All of these.

Though going from what I've seen of it touch up the Malgus armour so it doesn't look like garbage.

Oh, a nice Maul robe too unless it's already out there somewhere.

Personally, as long as they're going to do singular items on it...

Anything that is available in the packs should always be purchasable via the CM.

Don't want to collect everything from a Pack release? Then, no problem, you can pay a reasonable amount and buy just the item, or items, out of it you want.

As much as I hate Micro-transactions... they probably would've made more money by doing it that way to begin with.

At this point, a Lightsaber Pike (namely Senya's) would make a lot of sense; it has been out for a long~ while. (So have the past 2 expansions, lol!) Revan's armor set would be another popular one. CM pack Companions is a really good move, too; for those of us who passed on ones earlier and down the road would like to see back, without getting eaten alive by the GTN barons. I created a new toon I would like to see the Probe Droid Companion back to use with a customization I later found for him.

(Would love to see a GO-TO KOTORII like customization, too.)

Edited by Willjb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think I have the Overcharged Weapon Tuning so I'd greatly appreciate if that was added for direct sale. Many players want it and it was falsely advertised in place of another one a few weeks ago.

Secondly, I'd like the other Revan armors that have NOT been put up for direct sale yet to see a direct sale. The only ones that have recently went up for sale are the Revanite Vindicator and Revan Reborn. Please sell the other ones (especially the Revanite Champion)!

Thirdly, it's been a couple of months and I think it's time for the Defiant Vented Lightsaber to be put up for direct sale again. I thought I didn't want it last time it was put up for sale but now I'd actually like it.

I would truly want to see directly for sale: the Dark Advisor set (full set)

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/mtx.season8.dark_advisor.jpg

And while this isn't a CM item, I would like to see it on CM

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Praetorians-Lightsaber-Front.jpg

Lastly, please put more color crystal for sale on CM. Maybe put on sale all the character creation screen sets to CM.

Edited by DanielAstrol

Malgus's armor set. Let me wear my unofficial husband!:mad:

Sounds kinda freaky.... Excuse me.:rak_03:

I second this. The Malgus armor set is a must due to the ridiculous prices on the GTN across multiple servers (I checked). That price will never come down as it becomes ever more rare.

So, please release the Malgus Armor set direct for sale!