PTS - What is Happening

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I want to start by once again thanking all of you for taking the time to test everything on PTS and give us your feedback. It has been immensely helpful. The team has been pouring over your feedback and bug reports the past few days and working on a new PTS patch. Here is our current plan.

• Tomorrow afternoon we will push a new PTS patch. This will include a bunch of changes based on your feedback and bug reports (look for notes tomorrow).
  • We will then plan two Warzone playtest sessions on Saturday. One in the morning and one in the evening (US time). This gives more options on when you can be available to play along with having a session more avaialble for our EU players.
  • Like the last test, devs will be playing incognito during the test. We will also be working with some of the influencers to get some streaming and giveaways happening during the tests.

Then next week we can gather the next round of feedback and see where we stand with everything in 5.9.2! We will continue more patches or playtest sessions as needed. Look for details and patch notes tomorrow!

-eric

Was kind of wondering what was happening. I've logged in twice now to just myself on pub fleet. I don't see any public listings for a Rishi stronghold at the terminal on fleet?

Normally for a listing on a stronghold you have to reach a certain prestige limit before you can list in on the public listing and I know the one I been playing with is nowhere near that .

Hey folks!

I want to start by once again thanking all of you for taking the time to test everything on PTS and give us your feedback. It has been immensely helpful. The team has been pouring over your feedback and bug reports the past few days and working on a new PTS patch. Here is our current plan.

• Tomorrow afternoon we will push a new PTS patch. This will include a bunch of changes based on your feedback and bug reports (look for notes tomorrow).
  • We will then plan two Warzone playtest sessions on Saturday. One in the morning and one in the evening (US time). This gives more options on when you can be available to play along with having a session more avaialble for our EU players.
  • Like the last test, devs will be playing incognito during the test. We will also be working with some of the influencers to get some streaming and giveaways happening during the tests.

Then next week we can gather the next round of feedback and see where we stand with everything in 5.9.2! We will continue more patches or playtest sessions as needed. Look for details and patch notes tomorrow!

-eric

Is there any way to get it so the new arena only pops when queing for ranked? Some of us would like to test it but have not gotten the chance yet.

Hey folks!

-eric

Any chance you can post which influences you get onboard

Is there any way to get it so the new arena only pops when queing for ranked? Some of us would like to test it but have not gotten the chance yet.

That’s a good idea. Make ranked only the new arena

and Can you add some frequency to it in the reg queue too and take Odessen out of the queue. It’s no good to test combat

Hopefully the Sorc changes will be live to test.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Any idea why the download/installation is super slow (2+ hours)? The installation takes 4-5 times as long as each download. Is it really another copy of the same game?

For me it took about 4 hrs to fully complete the download (34GB) & installation.

Any idea why the download/installation is super slow (2+ hours)? The installation takes 4-5 times as long as each download. Is it really another copy of the same game?

From what I understand, it is a copy of the same game so it can take a long time. I also noticed if you are online, facebook, etc, using apps it will take longer. When you close those it goes a bit faster.

• 2 weeks later...

In the room with the training dummy, why are the corner slots 4 individual mediums but not a large, minor decorating/cosmetic annoyance but there's a lot of cool large slot decos that would go well in those corners by the repair droid that don't work well in front of the 2 large slot by the computers (example: the Mando jet pack station and shooting range targets). I feel as if they should be reversed. just my 2¢

Sorry. I'm a bit of a deco junkie.

Edited by Cerazian

BUG FOUND:

This bug is that on the Platform decoration Snipers are NOT able to assume the crouched or take cover position. It just repeatedly says " cannot be used in the air" .

I know you guys dont play snipers esp with the fact that snipers seem to get nerfed every single expansion in one way or by all the other classes getting utilities of defenses that are built around nullifying Sniper/gunslinger abilities, and therefore would not be surprised if this was intentional but come on.. please correct this.

UPDATE!

This bug extends to EVERY decoration . snipers cannot take cover while standing on top of ANY decoration. this nullifies their ability to engage from any elevated position and thus makes them useless.

Edited by IamPolaris
Bug effect on multiple platforms

BUG FOUND:

This bug is that on the Platform decoration Snipers are NOT able to assume the crouched or take cover position. It just repeatedly says " cannot be used in the air" .

I know you guys dont play snipers esp with the fact that snipers seem to get nerfed every single expansion in one way or by all the other classes getting utilities of defenses that are built around nullifying Sniper/gunslinger abilities, and therefore would not be surprised if this was intentional but come on.. please correct this.

Be sure you post this in the Bug section of the PTS forum.