Gree Enclave event in year 2014?

Hello to everyone, i'd like to ask you about that event. Last one has been at 23 July 2013 - 6 August 2013 if it's correct. But i did not know about some swtor game in this time. I'd very like to get Blue Sphere - most amazing mount ever in this game - absolutely love it and i want make reputation for this because armors etc...

So i'd like to ask of all competent persons when we can expect this event again.

Hello to everyone, i'd like to ask you about that event. Last one has been at 23 July 2013 - 6 August 2013 if it's correct. But i did not know about some swtor game in this time. I'd very like to get Blue Sphere - most amazing mount ever in this game - absolutely love it and i want make reputation for this because armors etc...

So i'd like to ask of all competent persons when we can expect this event again.

The most recent one was in December, but speculation says next month.

Just a heads up, there is likely no chance that you will be able to get the Blue sphere mount on your first Gree event.

It requires, I believe, 48 gray helix components, which are not legacy bound and cannot be transferred to other characters. the gree are usually around for 1-2 weeks, and each character can get like 15 or so grey helix components max per week. You will also need to build up a considerable amount of reputation.

Just a warning not to get your hopes up too much. You will be able to get it eventually, but it will take you a few gree events.

But that's a good thing! It makes it all the more rare and cool.

Expectation is between 2.8 and 2.9

Reason: 2.8 adds legacy offhand to the gree vendor.

The PTS patch notes are down now so I can't link it, but Gree legacy off-hands are coming in 2.7 on April 8.

Wait, so does that mean they will only add the legacy off-hands to the vendor for people that still have tokens (or whatever else resource/reputation you need to purchase them).

If you can't tell I missed the first one and would love to see the event in full return.

Wait, so does that mean they will only add the legacy off-hands to the vendor for people that still have tokens (or whatever else resource/reputation you need to purchase them).

Yes, you will only be able to immediately purchase the new legacy off-hand items from the Gree vendor if you already have enough grey helix components already stored on a character.

Best practice is to always farm out the Gree event for grey helix components every time it comes around as you never know what will be added to the vendor in the future.

• 3 months later...
Why necro a thread 3 months old? Granted it's not as bad as other necros, and nobody was asking for a guide.

1. I thought it's a new thread as I saw it on the first page or maybe I've spent too much time in the game and my eyes tricked me :o

2. CRYPTfromLA didn't know anything about this event, so a guide would be helpful for him.

Edited by PavSalco

1. I thought it's a new thread as I saw it on the first page or maybe I've spent too much time in the game and my eyes tricked me :o

2. CRYPTfromLA didn't know anything about this event, so a guide would be helpful for him.

Alright, sorry for being a bit harsh, and it is a good idea to post a guide considering the event is back in two weeks!