How many other people have got the mount drop of Karagga the Unyielding?

That mount drops off more than just Karraga. I have seen it drop many many times from Soa and the new HM Kaon. I would put it at a 1-5% drop rate (I think 100% on nightmare) as I have seen it drop back to back on weekly/daily clears of these instances. Edited by isavetheday

Just going off of prior experience, that "box" car mount is 100% drop on Normal Mode from Soa/Karagga.

When you kill them on Hard Mode, you get a more futuristic looking car.

Haven't paid attention to the Nightmare mount.

Just going off of prior experience, that "box" car mount is 100% drop on Normal Mode from Soa/Karagga.

It isn't 100%.

Killed both on normal last night and neither dropped a mount.

We had both the red HM/NM mount drop from soa on nightmare, and the black HM/NM mount drop from kargga on nightmare on the same reset.

Can anyone else confirm it might be 100% for the mount to drop on nightmare?

Edited by Svensy

Our guild had the mount drop off Karagga the Unyielding tonight, out of curosity how many other people have seen this drop so far?

Picture of the mount.

That one regularly drops of Soa too - Karagga drops a different mount on HM (which I was lucky enough to win). You can see it here: http://swttor.blogspot.com/2012/01/tanking-in-style.html

To answer your question, I think 6 of the 8 people in my raiding group have that mount you pictured.

Edited by Malissant

Nightmare Karraga drops a black and red version of the Dessler Avenger (Dessler Turbo I think?). It blows the matchbox car out of the water. Sadly, RNG was not in my favor for that one, but I do like the Avenger all the same.

edit: Yeah, the Turbo that Malissant posted. Dropped for us off of 16-man NMM Karagga, whereas a friend's guild has downed HM Karagga with two different 8-mans running concurrently and neither dropped the mount. May just be a rare drop on HM, versus guaranteed on Nightmare.

Edited by cshouston