Post you legacy family tree ideas!

Vektarulz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dahn Legacy:

Main, Therael (Hum, male, Vanguard) Grew up on Ord Mantel, enlisting in the republic service as soon as he hit 18 (9 years ago). Crawled his way up to LT in SPECFOR before being stationed as an escourt and liason for a Pub. Privateer (Kurama) based out of his home planet. During this time, worked as a guard for the Knight Dargon before he was removed from the order. Builds a relationship with Yuope, Kurama's sister. Curently traveling with those three in search of Koravel, seeking revenge.

Kurama (Mirialan, male, Scoundrel) Pub. Privateer working mainly to smuggle guns and medical supplies to republic supported resistance groups based mainly out of Ord Mantel. Travels with sister Yuope on most missions. Took on Therael as a liason after nearly being shot down for pirating in the galactic core. Worked with Dargon and his (former) Padawan Koravel, before the later's betrayal and the former's banishment from the order. Recently shifted gear requisitions to a refugee on Nar Shadaa named Kython. Rumers are spreading of faulty weapons and contaminated medical supplies mixed in with those he runs.

Yuope (Mirialan, fem, Commando) Sister of the privateer, and self-proclaimed "gear-head" with a large knowledge of blaster tech. Taught to use a variety of grenades and rifles by Therael during their travels. Largely responsible for most of the business deals the brother/sister team take on, as well as inspecting the gear they smuggle, she often gets taken advantage of due to a soft spot for sad cases and an inablility to read people. Near-fataly wounded during Koravel's betrayal and saved only through Dargon's intervention via the force. Demands to have the last shot on the bastard that stabbed her in the back.

Dargon (Zabrak, male, Guardian) Formerly a Knight in good standing in the order, utilized K&Y's smuggling service to be moved through empirial space. Along with his Padawan, Koravel, they scroured Hutt Space for force sensitive children to recruit into the order, "saving" them from imperial agents focused on the same goal. After his Padawan's betrayal, he tried and failed to bring him back to the order, resulting in his removal from it. Having his Lightsaber destroyed by the counsel, he now uses a vibrosword exclusively. Joined the above 3 in search of his fallen pupil. Unknown to him, he is the only one seeking redemption instead of a quick death for the former Jedi.

Koravel (Cyborg, male, Immortal) Former pupil of Dargon, he was subverted by Imperial Agent Kython while traveling with K&Y's smuggling troupe. Nearly killed Yuope during an escape from his master while on Nar Shaddaa. Later used a hostage gambit to escape Dargon's initial pursuit. Currently training as a Sith on Koraban.

Kython (Human, male, Sniper) Tasked by Emperial Intel to subvert and sabotage repubic efforts to aquire supplies, Kython passes faulty medical supplies and weapons at cut rates through Nar Shaddaa to republic privateers. Turned Koravel against his master during one of thier meetings, he feigned serious injury during the formers escape to avoid suspicion. Currently attempting to subvert Therael in order to score a double agent in SPECFOR.

Still have two slots left, and I'm thinking a Bounty Hunter hired by Koravel to track down Dargon and possibly an Inquisitor to serve as Koravel's new master and Kython's overseer.

Everyone's an Ally or a Rival.

Why? Because the stories are all almost concurrent. How stupid is it to have a character as 'son of' or 'daughter of' when Absolutely nobody ages or changes in the story?

Make the parents old, make the children young.

Voila.

My consular who is not made yet is the mother of Ayang, my Mirialan smuggler main. She was known for great skill in the Force but erratic behavior in her personal life. She had Ayang hoping that she would have a Force-sensitive daughter, but Ayang wasn't, so her mother sent her away to a boarding school. Ayang became a nurse for a very brief time and then started working as a medic on smuggler ships till she could buy her own ship.

Ayang's mom adopted a Force-sensitive Twi'lek slave girl, Yasha. Yasha is basically World's Most Perfect 100% Lightside Jedi and so Ayang feels that her mother is a lot prouder of Yasha than of her, which is basically true because their mother is a horrible person. Yasha tries to be friends with Ayang but Ayang is not having it and is out to prove that she can be a heroine in her own right without the Force.

Yasha's long-lost sister is Yinne, my SI. They have no idea that one another exist.

I would like for them to add the option of making your characters cousins, rather than just siblings/parent-child/ally. I have my tree plotted out already for my own fiction writing, but would like to see this in game when 1.2 comes out. My tree is a bit complicated, as a few characters are double first cousins.

And then, of course, I have 3 non-humans who can't be related to the other 5 at all. But that's what allies are for, right? :D

Overall, I can't wait until this is in game.

My main, a Twi'lek assassin, will have a Marauder sister. Their Rival/Enemy is my Miraluka Sage, whose child is my future Miraluka Sorc who got kidnapped and shipped to Korriban by my twisted Twi'lek sisters. My Juggernaut and my BH are allies with my Agent being a Rival to them, as she is a traitor to the Empire.

EDIT; WoW, that sounds like a terrible, terrible day-time drama now that I think about it.

Edited by Jandi

I would like for them to add the option of making your characters cousins, rather than just siblings/parent-child/ally. I have my tree plotted out already for my own fiction writing, but would like to see this in game when 1.2 comes out. My tree is a bit complicated, as a few characters are double first cousins.

And then, of course, I have 3 non-humans who can't be related to the other 5 at all. But that's what allies are for, right? :D

yeah, unfortunately I had to make another character to be the brother of my main's father just to create a cousin.

My Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior are going to be twin brothers. I hope there is a moment in the story where these two people can meet each other for the first time (separated at birth).

Given my Sith uses the dark side for power, rather than for brutality. My Jedi is all lightside except for when it comes to romance. he also has a habit of going off the deep end should he ever fail (Cause he's such a prodigy otherwise).

I so want these two to meet. :D

Edited by LX_Theo

True extended family is missing but then again in an actual family tree that never comes up so I guess that's where they missed out.

One connection that I was appaled that they forgot is Padawan/apprentice... This is a Star Wars game after all....

But anyway what they should do IMO is:

After their 6 types of connections: ally, enemy, sibling, parent, child, adopted (from memory of a YouTube clip)

They should add a Custom connection where we can name it anything we want.

Also I believe there is no function to connect two people who are already placed in you legacy tree, can I have confirmation on that?

If those two functions are not added before live I think a lot of people will be very disappointed again...

(I am not on ptr so if anyone tells me they are in (or planned) it will make me very happy.)

I've actually been thinking about this quite a bit- trying to figure out how all of it is going to work. Let me start by saying that all 8 of my characters are human, 3 are LS and 5 are DS (two warriors)

This isn't finalized- and there are still details that need to be fleshed out, but, essentially it's:

Brandis Vansoon (Jedi Guardian) was in training with another young padawan named Jace. The two fell in love and kept their love a secret. They married in secret until Jace became pregnant. She gave birth to a daughter whom they named Rane Vansoon. Rane was gifted with the Force and in training to become a Jedi Shadow. The Jedi Council took Rane and placed her under the care of her Jedi Master, which, began her mother's movement towards the dark side. Jace became pregnant with a second child and Jace's older brother, who had become Darth Severous (Sith Maurader) played on Jace's fear of losing her second child, completing her fall to the dark side where she became Darth Seducious (Sith Assassin). She gave birth to her second daughter, who would go on to become Darth Sevaryn (Sith Juggernaut).

Brandis's younger sister Syrria Vansoon is a gunslinger, running weapons and items for the Republic.

Harper Vansoon is Darth Severous' daugher, who, upon being found to be not force sensitive, was accepted into the Imperial Intelligence Service as a sniper...

and I have no idea how my Bounty Hunter- Carson- works in yet.

Yodan (Miraluka Jedi Sage) is an old but still powerful Jedi Master who sits on the Council. He worked his way up the ranks from Padawan to Knight to Master and has proven himself among the Jedi to be one of the most honourable and virtuous of the Order. Desaad (Chiss Imperial Operative) is a very high ranking Imperial Officer who works in the Imperial Intelligence organization. He is feared by many as his reach is vast and there is very little that escapes his gaze. It is even rumoured that his skills at manipulation may even lead him to control the Emperor, but none will admit it.

During an operation that Desaad was leading on Alderaan to steal some Republic secrets held by one of the houses, he had his first encounter with Yodan and some troopers who foiled his plans. Desaad and Yodan actually met in battle face to face and Desaad barely escaped with his life. He was impressed with the skill of the powerful Jedi, and was lucky enough to not only walk away from the encounter intact but also with a piece of Yodan’s hair. Being the ever efficient intelligence officer, he quickly began an analysis of his new nemesis. Hoping to discover a weakness that he could exploit, he discovered something more startling. That hidden within Yodan’s DNA lies the secret to the creation of a very powerful Dark Lord of the Sith. And so began Project Underdark, as Desaad became obsessed with unlocking this dark potential.

Desaad hires Stryver (Rattatiki Mercenary) to assist his efforts with Project Underdark. A very famous and ruthless Bounty Hunter, Stryver is well known for always finding his targets. A skill that Desaad is very much in need of, as the secret to creating this Dark Lord of the Sith, is to find the right mate for Yodan. This mate would have to have the right genetic sequencing in order to produce this powerful offspring. Desaad and Stryver searched the galaxy for many months. Desaad was actually drawing the ire of many of the Moffs as he was using lots of the Empire’s resources all for his gene manipulation project. But his obsession over Yodan was strong and he was not to be deterred.

Finally after three years, a match had been found! Stryver discovered a Mirialan female on Coruscant, named Yulia. Yulia was a Republic Commando (wife’s char) at the rank of Major. It had been rumoured she had been Force-Sensitive but just had never gone through the trials and chose instead to fight for the Republic as a trooper. She was only an 83% match for Yodan but as all other matches had never gone above 66% and Desaad was losing his patience, Project Underdark moved into the next phase.

Over the next year Desaad used his extensive resources, technology and contacts to ensure that Yodan and Yulia met and commenced a romance even against the Jedi code. At first Yodan resisted heavily, but with Desaad secretly pulling the strings behind the scenes, Yodan helplessly fell in love with Yulia, and had a secret affair with her. Their union bore two sons. It was at this point Desaad revealed himself to Yodan, and together with Stryver attempted to kidnap the two children, so that they could take them to Korriban and raise them as Sith.

The happy family had been staying on Nar Shaddaa, hoping to stay away from the eyes of the Jedi Council. There they had met a young smuggler named Casso (Human Scoundrel) who was just starting out and was working the local scene, making money doing small deliveries in the area. He had been helping them with out with provisions, when Desaad and Stryver showed up. Desaad revealed his intentions of taking the children as their existence was owed to him and his manipulation of their relationship. A battle ensued, but with the help of the daring Casso, they were able to escape Desaad’s grasp. Stryver was humiliated by Casso and swore revenge. Desaad was incensed and promised to pursue them to the ends of the galaxy. Yulia, not wanting to raise their children on the run, and also feeling guilty that she was keeping Yodan from his duties on the Jedi Council, decided that she would fake their deaths and go into hiding. With Casso’s help, they were able to arrange for a shuttle accident, and Yulia and the children hid on Naboo, while Yodan returned to Coruscant. Yulia raised the children on Naboo to follow in the ways of the Force, to never give into the Dark Side, and to be as virtuous as their father is. Curzon (Mirialan Jedi Guardian), the eldest, decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a Jedi and eventually travelled to Tython to begin his training. While Rodimus (Mirialan Vanguard) decided to follow in the footsteps of his mother and joined Havoc Squad as a republic trooper on Ord Mantell.

Desaad enraged by the deaths of his potential protégés was not going to let Project Underdark become a failure. This time however he wasn’t going to wait years to find a match. He bought a human slave from Tattooine, and through many months of torturous gene therapy and bodily transfiguration, he was able to turn her into a 96% match for Yodan. Then while Yodan was on a diplomatic mission to Corellia, he tasked Stryver with subduing and capturing Yodan. Desaad was able to synthesize an embryo using his slave and Yodan. Yodan was quickly returned to Corellia, not missed, unconscious and unaware throughout the entire process.

The embryo was grown and matured into a human child named Grazod (Human Sith Sorceror - my main) Project Underdark was a success! And so begins our story as Grazod is sold into slavery on Korriban to begin his training as a Sith Lord.

Also found on Korriban is Venkil (Zabrak Sith Maurader) who is also training to be a Sith. While Grazod and Venkil don’t initially meet till later on, when they do and Venkil becomes Grazod’s apprentice, and they become one of the most formidable forces the galaxy has ever seen.

The Krayt legacy.

I have a Human female smuggler and a Sith Male maurader called Jolnarar and Odynil(Both VERY light side) They have 3 kids, Ki'Po(human), Kaanda(Sith), and Breel(human, Breel follows in his mother's footsteps as a smuggler, and Ki'Po and Kaanda were abducted by slaves at a very young age which made Odynil leave Jolnarar.

Ki'Po was liberated by a Jedi strike force, who then took him into the order. Kaanda was pushed down a ventilation shaft by a slaver, and the Jedi presumed him dead. He survived with his pure hatred for his captors, but was made into a slave for the next couple of years until the Sith noticed his power.

Ki'Po became an incredibly stiff and righteous Jedi who shunned all romance, while Breel became a morally grey scoundrel and womanizer. Kaanda became a very snappy Sith prone to anger, but he almost always did what was right in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

This is subject to change when I know more of the individual story lines. I am still trying to get to Legacy on my main, but I had time to kill last week and I have been thinking of this for a while now. Hang on to your hats...

Most of my characters grew up together on a TBD planet (suggestions welcome) in an orphanage. My Miraluka JK and JC are biological sisters who were removed from the home by a Jedi at about the age of 9 shortly before the planet fell to the Empire. The Smuggler. IA, BH, and Trooper are also from the orphanage and they formed their own family as children although some are blood related as well. For all of them (eventually) family is stronger than faction which will make for some interesting fanfic possibilities

MY JK and JC had parents who were pretty adventurous for Miraluka and that is how they end up on a faraway planet. When their parents died they were left at the orphanage. My JK was best friends in childhood with the IA, but when she was taken away and then the planet fell he became bitter towards the Order and by extension the Republic. While he was a good little Empire follower for a while he has started to spare innocents if he can. He thinks the Empire is better than the corrupt Republic and he loathes the Jedi. I can’t be certain until I play the story but I am assuming he will be grey or LS. He eventually runs into my JK again and they end up together.

MY JC is a few years younger and somewhat less impulsive than her sister. She is very diplomatic. She was closest to the Smuggler as a child. My Smuggler was abandoned on the orphanage steps as an infant and has a soft spot for children and Damsels in Distress. He is extremely loyal to the JC and my other charcters as they are his family but not the Republic. He prefers the freedom of the smuggler way of life and hopes to convince the JC that not all attachment is bad. They are solidly LS.

My BH is twin to my IA and is not as vindictive, but feels the Republic abandoned them to the Empire. He’ll take any job against the Reps at a price but draws the line at those involving children and slaves. He is a follower especially of his brother and he doesn’t think too hard about right and wrong. Not sure what his alignment will be but probably close to neutral.

My Trooper is the daughter of a veteran and a local woman who died in child birth. She was given to the orphanage because a Trooper could not raise a child and fight at the same time. She and the smuggler spent their whole lives at the Orphanage and she is also good friends with my JK. She is the confidante of everyone in the group no matter what their allegiance. She is solidly LS.

My SI and SW are Purebloods out to cleanse their races name and they value honor and integrity. ( I thought of this before I ran into Lord Pavern’s story line) They enjoy the chase more than the kill. Not sure how their alinement will work.

I am new to this so suggestions welcome!

My family tree is based off my main character Sith Warrior, Fernal Alizarin...She married her healer and Captain, and together they have 4 children, 3 of their blood and one adopted.

Feravai is a Sith Inquisitor, and was slipped into a home close to her father's family as a servant/slave to protect her, owing to her status as daughter of the Emperor's Wrath and one of the Imperial's most decorated generals (yes, the captain was promoted in the future :D)

Malafai is a Sith Warrior, of the marauder persuasion and was hidden in the same home as his younger sister, however he had the cover identity of the family's son...

Ilia, is a Cypher Agent, and was the only child actually raised by her parents. If anyone asked about Ilia's parentage, it was suggested she was the child of Fernal's apprentice...(anyone daring to question was usually found breathing impaired not long after) Ilia was not gifted in the force, and so went to work for Intelligence. Eventually she saw to her own security, and that of her secret siblings, but that information is classified.

Lasair, is a Chiss bounty hunter, and an adopted child to Fernal and her 'hubby'. Fernal and her better half were assigned to save a Chiss Imperial family from slaughter, but regrettably the family was murdered on Hoth, where they were stationed. Fernal sensed the unborn Lasair, still in her mother's womb, and cut her free with her lightsaber...the child was successfully resucitated by the former Captain, and the two took the child aboard their vessel and raised her. Lasair lacked the discipline of an Imperial path, and so set forth on her path as a bounty hunter.

On the Republic side...the family tree is based on Fernal's archrival, Master Jedi Liatrix. Liatrix also married her healer and ship's Doc...Together they have a daughter, Teague.

Teague is a Smuggler, given that she inherited her father's roguish qualities, rather than her mother's prowess with the force .

Liatrix also has a biological son, who is half sith heritage, and half human. While she was not the gestational carrier of this boy, her DNA contributed to his creation, together with the DNA of a certain Sith crew member...Liatrix raised the child who was trained in Sith philosophies by his biological father, and Jedi philosophies by his biological mother Liatrix....His name is Blasphemy. Doc performed the procedures needed, as he and Liatrix felt that it was only right to help their ally have a legacy too...

I'm not on an RP server on this game (mostly because I play a lot with non-RPing friends) but I put some thought into the family tree, and boy is it crazy.

So basically what my plan is is to have three generations going on. It pretty much will start with my Jedi Guardian named Shoza and my Marauder Ryate. The two of them are (not surprisingly) sworn enemies, and both of them have been trying to kill each other since they met. It became personal when Ryate eventually managed to kill Shoza's wife and, in retaliation, Shoza injured Ryate, who was already a Cyborg, to the point of horribly disfiguring and crippling him, forcing him to rely even more on his cybernetics. This pretty much results in a bloody, violent stalemate that threatens to consume both of them in rage, which is good for Ryate, but bad for Shoza, who eventually manages to give up his quest for vengeance and focus on simply upholding the Jedi Code to an almost ridiculous degree from that point on in order to avoid slipping towards the Dark Side once more.

The second generation involves Shoza's only daughter Bekka, who unlike her father is a very weak force sensitive. While not a Jedi, her raw skill and determination eventually lands her a spot on Havok Squad. She becomes a renowned soldier in the Republic Army, and eventually marries another officer named Amseth. However, unknown to her Amseth (the aforementioned main, in case anyone was wondering) is actually an undercover Cipher agent sent by Ryate in order to both get sensitive information from Bekka and to eventually kill her in order to reignite the feud between him and Shoza. However, Amseth was already pretty much a LS Agent anyway, more focused on protecting the citizens than wanton killing, and actually manages to fall in love with Bekka for real. This leads him to eventually coming clean with her about his true identity, which unfortunately causes them to separate, as he leaves to return to the field, and she remains furious at him for the deception.

The third generation deals with Amseth and Bekka's children, a boy and a girl. The girl ends up being a Force Sensitive, and goes to train to be a Jedi under her grandfather, while the boy, conflicted over his parents' differing allegiances, eventually runs away from home and becomes a bounty hunter in order to survive. He eventually becomes close friends with a Zabrak Smuggler by the name of Urell, who is more than willing to help the bounty hunter get around the galaxy in exchange for having him turn down any bounties involving Urell. The two end up just cruising around the galaxy until they eventually discover that Ryate has gotten himself a new apprentice in a Rattataki sorcerer named Jaki, who he plans to pit against the Consular in order to even the playing field against Shoza, and wipe him and his family from the face of the galaxy once and for all.

Edited by deepthnkr

Unfortunate do to current limitations I am not able to have exactly what I had envisioned, so I had to fudge a few places and outright change others.

It starts with Esh, a Male Sith Pure-Blood Marauder (though it says Human for some reason!)

Esh is a rival of Ihro, a Male Miraluka Jedi Guardian, and Zilee, a Female Twi'lek Sith Assassin.

Ihro's ally (read apprentice) is Pranoia, a Female Mirialan Jedi Sage.

Velii, a Female Chiss Bounty Hunter, is the daughter of Esh and an ally of Shalaa, a Female Rattataki Imperial Agent.

Sylynn, a Female Zabrak Commando, is the daughter (agent) of Zilee and is the spouse of Dina, a Female Cyborg Scoundrel.

My main, a male human light side Sith Juggernaut has 3 children with Vette - Twi'liek female twins that are Jedi Sage (light side, conventional Jedi) and Gunslinger (typical smuggler, rebellious although good, taking most light side options) whom were both taken from the empire at birth. His son is a Cyborg Imperial Agent - he's an imperial loyalist for the most part and is extremely proud of his heritage, although he was shunned from the Sith academy for his cybernetic modifications. For this reason he became an agent, and isn't particularly fond of the Sith society as a whole other than his father.

My Juggernaut is allies with my Jedi Sentinel, who is a male Miraluka and a gray Jedi for all intents and purposes, mostly because he is a light side Sith and they met outside of political circumstances. Having known each other from the academy, the Juggernaut's Sage daughter is not fond of the Sentinel's friendship with a Sith, though she has no idea it is her father. My Sentinel's brother is an extreme Republic loyalist Commando (male human) and is somewhat of a chaotic neutral. He hates my Juggernaut (rivals).

My Mercenary is my Juggernaut's brother, and is a work-for-himself typical bounty hunter. He is also the adopted father of my Zabrak Sith Assassin (dark side).

I'm hoping that very soon they expand the relationship options within the tree, so that I can solidify all of these. For now, only a few of them are actually in the tree, and the rest are in my head.

Edited by Thelineofgray

My main, a male human light side Sith Juggernaut has 3 children with Vette - Twi'liek female twins that are Jedi Sage (light side, conventional Jedi) and Gunslinger (typical smuggler, rebellious although good, taking most light side options) whom were both taken from the empire at birth. His son is a Cyborg Imperial Agent - he's an imperial loyalist for the most part and is extremely proud of his heritage, although he was shunned from the Sith academy for his cybernetic modifications. For this reason he became an agent, and isn't particularly fond of the Sith society as a whole other than his father.

Have you seen most of the Sith NPC's in this game? >.>