Major Denova Bugs ??

Were doing Vorgath and had a wipe, and on reentry the game disabled all our group UI, we couldnt even log out or reset, All of us restarted the client and all our characters were in limbo on fleet outside denova. We all logged into alts that were fine, Then restarted again and got back on our toons and restarted the instance. Then got a Red error message saying our characters could not phase correctly into the current area....???

Is this known or something new.

Also on Firebrand and Stormcaller we are getting random shields drop onto Stormcaller for no apparent reason. Have completed the instance 5-6 times with no issues, this seems to be recent.

Lightning shields dropping on Stormcaller are, apparently, linked to getting a second Double Destruction between the defense phases. I have no idea how or why that is, it's just something my group got told be a raider last night. The suggestion is that on the second DD, the tank drop to the floor behind his DPS and healer, so that the lightning will land there, rather than on the tank.

No idea about your first issue though and it sounds like a biggie.

Lightning shields dropping on Stormcaller are, apparently, linked to getting a second Double Destruction between the defense phases. I have no idea how or why that is, it's just something my group got told be a raider last night. The suggestion is that on the second DD, the tank drop to the floor behind his DPS and healer, so that the lightning will land there, rather than on the tank.

No idea about your first issue though and it sounds like a biggie.

Confirming a lightning spire on Stormcaller is a mechanic linked to the second Double Destruction. You shouldn't get a second, but if you do, a lightning spire will drop relative to tank position at some point during that second Double Destruction. This means that if you have the tank swing Stormcaller's head to the DPS/heals during the attack, that lightning spire will land on them. Alternatively, if the DPSers swing to the front of the tank, the spire will drop where the tank sits (which is infinitely more preferable).

my guild has just recently starting putting an additional DPS (Usually me the merc doing all the ground crap) on the storm tank in order to push ground phases faster. Doing so should prevent you from getting a second DD. When stormcaller hits 20% have all the DPS switch to Firebrand.

Thanks for the responses guys, will give some of them a try and see what happens.

Yeah the other bug is hell annoying, had it happen twice now, both on Vorgath, Dev response would be nice, but wont hold my breath.