3 man ev help!

Hi there :) me (watchman- sentinel) and my friends (Commando- healer) and (Guardian- tank/dps) are currently trying to 3 man EV, so far completed turrets, the droid and gharj and are currently struggling on the pylons, we currently run the guardian by himself to start, with me and the commando on the other pylon, when the guardian needs help the healer runs across and then runs back at the end but we cant seem to get it to work due to a mix of bad luck and lack of time to kill the adds, anyone got any idea on how we could do it better

Hi there :) me (watchman- sentinel) and my friends (Commando- healer) and (Guardian- tank/dps) are currently trying to 3 man EV, so far completed turrets, the droid and gharj and are currently struggling on the pylons, we currently run the guardian by himself to start, with me and the commando on the other pylon, when the guardian needs help the healer runs across and then runs back at the end but we cant seem to get it to work due to a mix of bad luck and lack of time to kill the adds, anyone got any idea on how we could do it better

Bring a Shadow tank instead of a Guardian, more damage+self healing capabilities. That's what I would do.

Bring a Shadow tank instead of a Guardian, more damage+self healing capabilities. That's what I would do.

to be fair, our guardian is very good and our guild is currently lacking its best shadow tank, tbh its the staying alive which is the problem, when the alkey come in we cant kill them without them dealing a load of damage

also we would like to keep it just us 3 :)

While I don't have any advice on how to finish this 3 man, I will say if you finally manage to do it, I am 99% sure you will not be able to get past the Infernal Council with 3 people because as soon as you hit a second mob, things happen that make it so you either can't attack any new targets or the event resets. Or something. I don't remember exactly what happens, but I'm pretty sure it will be impossible.

While I don't have any advice on how to finish this 3 man, I will say if you finally manage to do it, I am 99% sure you will not be able to get past the Infernal Council with 3 people because as soon as you hit a second mob, things happen that make it so you either can't attack any new targets or the event resets. Or something. I don't remember exactly what happens, but I'm pretty sure it will be impossible.

So you're saying all those 4 man kills were fabricated just like moon landing?

@OP There is certain degree of luck involved, but if you got situation where one of pylons already has solved last wheel, it could allow lone member to run toward others before getting to time when Acklay spawns.

Other than luck, you could try to leave Commando solo for his long CC. If he's not able to easly take down other adds and click pylons at same time, you can pop transcendence -> valor -> transendence after killing last group before Acklay and rush to guardian to help him kill it. For this fight, Combat could be better choice if you're spending most of the time with healer, and burst will help to quickly kill Acklay (and improved Transcendence helps to reach him in time).

I'm not sure how aggro table works in this encounter, but maybe after dropping aggro with force camo on Acklay it would go for people on other side, so you could try taking solo part. As you can mitigate lot of damage from it with proper use of all cooldowns, it might be possible for watchman to solo it. Since you're mostly trying to avoid that damage, healing isn't that big factor and combat can try it too, with extra feature of Awe to click pylon control when it lights up in middle of beating on acklay.

You get the debuff by either healing another player or attacking a boss that's already in combat with another player. The Infernal Council can be beaten by less than 8 people by having people kill their own boss then killing any bosses not taken.

healer should leave sentinel so he gets to the tank right when the big dude spawns, sentinel should be able to 1v1 it ez by using saber ward, cloak of pain mirror abilities. My best advice.

this. all your tank needs is a cleanse right when the poison hits.

When I tried to 3-man infernal council (one of our 4-man team had to leave after the pylons and we thought we'd give it a try) I was able to kill 3 of the council members as a dps, and the healer got 2 and the tank got 1 before we ran out of time.

The debuff happens only when you help others. So I could solo one council member, then solo another, etc.

If we do try to a proper 3-man, we'll have the tank bring dps gear and do a field respec before and after the fight.

I would be more worried about 3-manning Soa, If the dps gets pulled into a mind trap ...

Edited by JeffKretz

healer should leave sentinel so he gets to the tank right when the big dude spawns, sentinel should be able to 1v1 it ez by using saber ward, cloak of pain mirror abilities. My best advice.

This. Awe, Pacify, then Rebuke if needed but that thing should be dead with the Sent at high health. A Watchman sent should be able to solo 2 of them consecutively, imo (probably not concurrently, but it's possible depending on gear).

Another option here is for the Guardian to pull the Acklay to one of the edges and Force Push him off. Depending on which side he is on he will have more/less time to solve the puzzle and maybe get the push off cool down.

Also, keep in mind that those regular ads hit like wimps. You take damage in that fight from reflected damage off of the orange shields. As a Watchmen, you should be able to use the healing and cool-downs to avoid most if not all of the damage and not drop in health till at least the Acklay.

Make sure you get the perfect solution possible, and maybe even a pre-set match on the 4th row (if that still happens).

If you click at max speed with a perfect setup, you should be able to finish jsut as the ackley is coming out.

And I know you can kill 2 mobs in the hall. The problem could be when the dps-hybrid will need to kill 3 mobs. Its possible that he won't be able to burn down the 3rd one in time.