Can't login

dipstik

Hey everyone, just want to point out the sticky on this issue. We'll keep it updated and as we get new information (I'll share it here, too, but wanted to make sure everyone saw the sticky): http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=576755. Thanks again for your patience as we resolve these issues!

The post is:

We are currently investigating login and connection issues affecting some players. We'll update this thread with any new information and appreciate your patience as we resolve these issues.

Okay, not anything that will win a Pulitzer, but it's been almost 2 hours.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY is fixed thx BIoware, now just have to worry about the other tiny things that dont work

companion item preview

companion color coordination

personal color coordination is also buggy but works if you do it right.

and minor lag issues

but hell at least were able to play again

The post is:

We are currently investigating login and connection issues affecting some players. We'll update this thread with any new information and appreciate your patience as we resolve these issues.

Okay, not anything that will win a Pulitzer, but it's been almost 2 hours.

Jimmy the janitor forgot to plug the autodialer back in after he cleaned the hamster cages.:eek:

The connection issues have been resolved. If you're still experiencing a problem, please contact Customer Service for further assistance. Thank you all for your patience and we wish you a happy holiday!

Merry Christmas and have a happy new year from me :) Now go home and have a drink on us! ( edit - or to the pub )

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I think you're being a bit hasty. I've tried logging after the all clear come in, but it still says that the login service is unavailable.

Haha never mind. Working fine now.

Merry Christmas everyone and good tidings for the New Year.

I think the severity has been decreased but there are still issues on the Harbinger. There's a whole thread devoted to it in the Harbinger sub forum. Last night I didn't get booted from the game, but had huge lag spikes in game and at loading screen. I tried restarting the game and the launcher wouldn't connect for two minutes. Would chalk it up to ISP except my Teamspeak was working and two other guildies would get their connection issues at the exact same time as I did.