PVP Medal farming is ALLOWED

humipop

I dunno about you, but when I'm PvPing, I am a damn ******e to the other team. As soon as the match ends, them is cool people and I love and respect them. But when I'm IN the warzone, I go out of my way to demoralize them because a demoralized team is a team that slips up more or reacts slower.

It's a competitive environment. It's SUPPOSED to suck when you lose and rule when you win. If you want everyone to win, go fight some NPCs. They are fine with losing.

Edited by Grubfist

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about you, but when I'm PvPing, I am a damn ******e to the other team. As soon as the match ends, them is cool people and I love and respect them. But when I'm IN the warzone, I go out of my way to demoralize them because a demoralized team is a team that slips up more or reacts slower.

It's a competitive environment. It's SUPPOSED to suck when you lose and rule when you win. If you want everyone to win, go fight some NPCs. They are fine with losing.

^This^

and when Im on farmed team I do not leave ... I try to make farming ME harder, runing on back line ... looking for 1 on 1 with oponent that was killed and is heading towads our line and so on ...

Edited by Menzoberanza

The OP remembers the most important rule of Huttball:

"Weapons, name calling and cheating are all encouraged!" :D

That said, it's a valid strategy to do that since it's basically controlling the ball. It's also laughably easy to counter is you have a single Shadow/assassin or Vanguard/Powertech in your group...

I ran into the same scenario last night, except they used force push to knock the ball carrier over their own goal lol, it was rather pro.

Well that is remarkably close to kicking the ball, maybe we should check with the hut on that one.

Ignoring why the ball was there in the first place.

Yeah, being farmed is not fun OP, but I bet you attack any and everybody who is at low health to the get the kill, effectively farming them when you have the advantage. I also bet you engage in any and every gank that presents itself in warzones. PvP is not about fair, its about winning. You use every and anything that stacks the odds in your favor.

There is a difference between farming and cheating. People who repeatedly use the bug that allows them to bring more than 8 people into a warzone should be banned. Farming however is just a part of the game and takes place at level.

Edited by justadude