View Single Post

SithKoriandr
02.09.2018 , 12:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by gragnongoth View Post
I think haters gonna hate and that Jedi fanboys need to chill.

I've played the expansions with both an Agent and BH and I found it more enjoyable than with either JK or JC. The Agent and BH have far more of their companions return than other classes and (no spoilers) it is obvious that pains were taken to make the one-size-fits-none story appropriate for them. I still haven't played through with the trooper or smuggler, but I can see how they'd be fun.

You may have to suspend your disbelief during some of the major boss battles, but your character is rarely alone so the tired "force users would rotfl-stomp ANY non force user" line shouldn't be a deterrent.
I love how in the end you say "Well, you may have to suspend your disbelief during some of the major boss battles." Which is why people say they're not right for them.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry