Russian localization is a big influx of new players, which means profit

Dmitor

Dear developers, I think this topic has been raised many times, but I will try again. On behalf of many thousands of players, I want to ask you to introduce the Russian language into the game. I will not say how it is not convenient to play with the Russian-English dictionary. Just say that if you enter the Russian language (enough subtitles), then at a small cost you will get a good profit. Tens of thousands of Russian-speaking fans of the Star Wars will be drawn to the server as pilgrims to the sacred Jedi temple.

Thank you for your attention and I apologize for my "Google-English"

Perhaps this is a large scale and significant costs, but you do not represent the scale of Russian-speaking people who are hungry to play this game, but do not play only because of the lack of localization in Russian.

(Please tell me in which section of the forum I can create this topic)

Edited by Dmitor

I would advice posting about this on Suggestion Box in General Discussion, or make a thread on General Discussion about it. There has been a thread(s?) for translating/providing subtitles for Hispaniolic people, another large group of people supposedly playing this game.

• 4 weeks later...