What race is yoda...

Djabelek

I say Yoda is a Jawa, what you have to look at is his dress style manor. It just fits there is really no other race in the galaxie currently that fits Yoda. every race in the galaxie is attuned to the force in one form or another. you never get to see a Jawa's face they are always hooded in such a manor that you would not know what they actually look like.

So any other thoughts please feel free maybee we can figure it out.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoda is a member of Yoda's race. There is a mandate in place from Lucas that no game, work of fiction, or any other bit of the EU explore this subject or allow a playable character of that race.

He ain't a Jawa.

but i've played yoda in the Battlefront on ps2!

Yoda is a member of Yoda's race. There is a mandate in place from Lucas that no game, work of fiction, or any other bit of the EU explore this subject or allow a playable character of that race.

He ain't a Jawa.

that sucks...freakin Lucas..

It would be so awesome to run around as a yoda type character

I just call him "grasshopper" since I saw Clones...

That, and he's always spouting wisdom and inner peace and all that; very Eastern...

Would be neat if you could play as a Yoda. Or as a Bossk. Or as an IG-88/HK droid. Or as a Gand. Or as a wookie.

Maybe later, eh? But for now, you'll just have to bow down before the Awesome that is female Twi'lek/Chiss.