Can you ever buy Hutt trainer?

CySop

Is there any way to buy the Dr. Oggurobb Hutt trainer? I am a subscriber since the beginning, and didn't notice the special pre-order only stuff for the expansion and wasn't 50 yet; when I finally make 50, my buddy says "Buy Hutt Cartel and you'll get it.", cause he didn't realize it was for pre-order only too, and sure enough, I buy it, and no trainer. I then go looking for an answer, and find out it's pre-order only.

Now, I get it, I shoulda paid attention, so I'm not complaining, but I really like not having to run around to go train, so would love to buy the trainer, and am wondering if it will ever be available via the Cartel Market or something?

Yes, you can.

Pretty much every Cartel item (except modded armor) can be account unlocked through collections.

Yes, but to have it in your collections you have to have ROTHC which means you don't need to buy it. it might be possible to sell it from a new character, but it might be BOP which means you can't, personally never tried as it is too useful to sell.

Is there any way to buy the Dr. Oggurobb Hutt trainer? I am a subscriber since the beginning, and didn't notice the special pre-order only stuff for the expansion and wasn't 50 yet.

How are you a sub from the beginning and yet NOT 50 when ROTHC comes out? Or was even in Pre-order? That....that is really weird.

How are you a sub from the beginning and yet NOT 50 when ROTHC comes out? Or was even in Pre-order? That....that is really weird.

Because I'm a weekend warrior, as in an old fart who is a professional and only has time to play one day or so a weekend at a time...

Nope.

But you can buy the satele and malgus statues and then unlock them for your entire account with cartel coins... has the same effect.

Thanks for all the info, appreciate it.

Unfortunately not. I would gladly sell you mine if they'd let us. (Either that or the stupid voice over goes away).

No, a lot of us like the Voice Over, that's why there was a thread to bring it back (past tense because we got it back), it's a pleasant bit of interaction.

No, a lot of us like the Voice Over, that's why there was a thread to bring it back (past tense because we got it back), it's a pleasant bit of interaction.

I never said it had to go away for everyone. Just for those that don't want it. I find it annoying.